These are a copy of e-mails sent from me to Dave at Spec, I am just sharing this info. to help you out if your doing the Northstar swap just like I am. The 5 speed and the 4 speed man. are the same set up in general as far as his product is concerned. ;D Here are the e-mails:

I wrote a few days ago about the custom flywheel that I would need to combine a Northstar motor to a Fiero transaxle. I was wondering about the cost of changing the bolt holes or do you just go off the V-6 flywheel cost?

Would there still be an extra cost for that if I send down my auto flywheel so you could just compare the bolt holes from that?

And if there is an addition cost could I get it lowered if I were to buy more than 1 or 2 setups? I will end up needing the SC773 clutch you sell but as far as the flywheel # there isn't one that I know of or you have posted.

Robert M. Anker
The Speed Shop
----------------------------------------
There are no extra costs for set-up. You will be able to use the SC883 style clutch with this flywheel.
Thank You
David Norton
S.P.E.C., inc
800-828-4379
Does this sound about right for a good and proper set up?
Flywheel is P/N SC42A - $299
Stage III clutch is P/N SC883 - $299
Lightweight pressure plate option is $79
The SC42A is 399. The flywheel for your car would be no more than that, maybe a little less.
David Norton
S.P.E.C., inc
800-828-4379
sales@specclutch.com
-----------------------------------------
I like the sound of this, I need a strong set up that is not going to cost way to much. Some guys are using the Getrag 5 speed, and I am using the Muncie 4 speed. If you have a set up that works I will be coming to you later this month, if you can make this work, right? Thanks for your time!
Robert M. Anker
The Speed Shop