Thread: 512 for sale

A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

Re:512 for sale

Nobody's seen a koenig around but sandy's for quite a while,and now there's 2 on kitcars.com within days of each other!!!!!!

MIKE

what do u guys know about this car...im in nj and may be interested since the old 328 is down for the moment

it m ay just be the pic ,butthe car looks short and the roofline looks wrong,way wrong,look at the left ft. fender it looks like its made wrong where it meets the door,and again it may just be the pic

MIKEY,it's the picture,the front fender on a koenig dosn't meet the door,it's about 3 inches out from it,attached to the rocker with an air space kinda like a viper,the roof looks a little strange because you're used to looking at sandy's car with the rear wing on it,it's missing on this car,it's either a ck-3,or a marcello car!!! ;D ;D
    MIKE

Red - buy this one and you'll have 2 cars down I've never seen it but the ad seems to say it's not exactly ready to be a daily driver yet.

actually corson that would make four cars down...my lambo is down to some electrical problems and my rx-7 twin turbo is at the body shop being fixed for some small bullshit...