Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 86 Fiero GT for sale

86 Fiero GT for sale

I have found an 86 Fiero Gt for sale near me here in Indiana it would make a great donor car. The body panel are already removed. Does any body need a donor car soon? The pictures sent to me are to large to post, but can e-mail you.

I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

Re:86 Fiero GT for sale

The car has a clean title, it has a running 2.8L V6 with an auto transaxle 3 speed, Power windows, power locks, A/C, Frame appears to be straight. Car sits level and did not pull when it was driving.
    Head light motors are there and they work fine,
    The door hinges are fine, The interior is not too nice though. The seats are worn and the door panels are just ok.
    Dash is in ok condition.
    It has a sunroof, The car needs a battery to drive.
    Have not had the wheels off to look at the brakes. Everything went well when it was driven to the shop.
    The body panels are already removed and is ready for a stretch or for an extra cost it can be stretched to the size needed for your kit.
    The speedo cable is broke so miles are unknown, and it can be shipped by me for about $1.00 a mile up to 300 miles away.
    write me at thespeedshop@sbcglobal.net my name is Bobby
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

by chance do you know where i can get a fiero like that but stick? im from IL but i travel a lot so im kinda looking around just about anywhere
    I dont wanna grow up i&#039;m a Toys R Us kid

Just let me know what you want other than it being stripped down and a man., do you need it extended or any upgrades such as brakes and shocks or have the frame painted and/or undercoated, etc....

id like to just find a nice donar with a v6 and stick, if i can get it already streched that would help but then i need a price im just starting and want as much info as i can get.

The one I have right now is for sale at $1000, I have another I am going to look at this week most likely Friday, an 87 Gt with a 5 speed 2.8 L wiwth a good interior other than the seats. It will sell for about $700- $1000, the auto 86 GT is going to be selling for about $650 and I have a 4 speed transaxle with a new clutch and the shifter I can sell you, or It can be installed.

best bet is www.autotrader.com theres always alot there also you can search the whole country "USA" i know theres a few by me for sale i think theres an 87 5spd for $1200 not sure if its a v6 or 4cyl?? :-\

lovef501 thanks, I start a thread to help sell some of the stuff I have or am looking into and your selling me out, GEEE thanks!!!!!

i have been to autotrader and i decided to look here as well cause it was a link on one of the sites i have been going to and this one was nice cause you could talk to the person and get as much info on auto trader you cant really talk to the person even tho they do have phone numbers. i dont like phone tag :P

oops sorry those arn't bad prices you got i see a lot of gt's and se's going for $2000+ with high miles!! 150000+ :-[
    i guess alot of fiero people know we use them for donors :-\ and mark up the prices cause we need them " supply and demand" im not trying to hate on you, and take customers from you, are send them else where, are saying go buy an ad or start a website and stop wasting Ari's web space for your free ads so you can make money,or saying now i know how your a senior member in such a short period of time :-\ more power to you.. and im sorry if i hurt your sales in anyway.. :-[ those are great prices for the fiero cars... now only if you could sell replica kits at great prices. ;D