Thread: NOW HAVE PICTURES complete 85 fiero for sale + lotus europa body available

NOW HAVE PICTURES complete 85 fiero for sale + lotus europa body available

for sale: complete 1985 fiero V6 runs/drives looks good, clean title. perfect for kit car, $NOW ON EBAY $550 buy it now

also available: REAL lotus europa fiberglass body and parts. the the lotus europa was a factory mid engine car so it should work well on the fiero chassis. if you are good working with fiberglass, this would make a wicked kit car body. it has been cut in half down the middle when it was separated from the rotted lotus chassis, so it will need fiberglass work from a professional to put it back together. serious inqueries only on the lotus body please

must sell this fiero V6 at, 158k miles runs/drives great, zero rust on belly pan

please email capngrod@aol.com

parts are located on Long island NY. can send pictures.

PICS OF FIERO and LOTUS

here are some pics:

note: the picture of the fiero is the actual car, but the picture of the lotus is not the actual lotus body i have available. it is just reference so you have an idea of what it looks like. prices are negotiable to some extent.

Re:NOW HAVE PICTURES complete 85 fiero for sale + lotus europa body available

Mike

Don't take this personally, but the Europa is one UGLY car...The Fiero looks like a beauty queen next to it ...

VK
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

well thats why there are blondes and brunettes, everyone has different tastes. i've seen europa's done up nicely and i figured i mention it because this is a kit car forum and someone might be interested in making something different. if your good with fiberglass, it has a lot of potential.

Quote Originally Posted by goyal99
    Mike

Don't take this personally, but the Europa is one UGLY car...The Fiero looks like a beauty queen next to it ...

VK
    here is what the europa looks like when its done up nice...

call me crazy but i think the car looks good!....

Quote Originally Posted by NYmikeNY
    well thats why there are blondes and brunettes, everyone has different tastes. i've seen europa's done up nicely and i figured i mention it because this is a kit car forum and someone might be interested in making something different. if your good with fiberglass, it has a lot of potential.
    I hear your point Mike and I'm sure someone out there might be interested in a Europa kit...I personally find the back end of the car very uninspiring (in lack of better words to use)...The front doesn't look too bad but the sideview and back are just not pretty....Again my own opinion on the looks - others might find it sexy!

I know they are collectible cars and hard to come by in good condition...If you had a Lotus Esprit S2 kit I would buy it from you
    All the best.....VK

Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

how the heck do u see out of the back of it?!?!

BTT,

car now on ebay. also have indy fiero with auto trans available for best offer. parts are on long island ny. sorry no pics of the indy fiero now.