Thread: 355 ft bumpers

355 ft bumpers

ive sold 3 of these from an ad i put on here a while back ,ari wants one, if i can sell one more i can give ari a free one,heres a pic of one painted,it will probablly be upside all the pics ive posted tonight have been[help]$325

Re:355 ft bumpers

;D You're cracking me up Mike! ;D

This should aggravate you a little more,,,,,,,though,,,,remember! It's all in fun! 8)

real funny larrybud.i really liked your last im,keep em coming

Mike D.

If the price is a little lower, I will have a buyer for your bumper...Do you know if this is bumper is made to fit a Fiero front or is it molded off the real F355 dimensions?? In other words, will it fit on a real F355??

BTW, where are you located??

VK
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

Based on the photos it looks like it isn't designed to fit the stock fiero, as it doesn't line up with Fiero fenders and the stock fiero radiator is sitting way behind the bumper. Also, the stock fiero is not that wide.

goyal,i have modifyed this bumper to use on a 512,all i did was add about a half an inch to the rear of it,because the 512 is a little different in the wheel hole.you would have to modify it all kinda ways to use it on a fiero,it would work on a auth.355 if you removed the half inch i added to the rear of it to use on the 512.im located in the chatt. tn. area.i can lower the price to $320, thats the best i can do,but for that price i can paint them black or white,no mold flashing or parting seams to fix,i can sell them for $300 if youll buy at least 10

Okay Mike, thanks for your price and explanation....

I need to talk to my friend on this and I will get back to you...Shipping the bumper to NY will be another potential problem cause I won't be down your way anytime soon to pickup....Unless you're planing to come up north to the Carlisle show in May and can bring it with you...Let me know.

How thick is this bumper??? Would you happend to have the rear bumper of the F355 as well?? You can PM me directly with prices and photos at: GOYAL99@YAHOO.COM

Thanks again

VK
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

goyal i dont have the rear,i obtained the front ,to use on my 512 because i think it makes the 512 look more modern,i really wanted a 512m front bumper but i couldnt find one from a reputable source,so i opted for the 355,as it was the closest thing i could find that mimicked a 512m ft.i use 3 layers of 1 and a half ounce mat in my layup,they are approx.three sixteenths thick.in the very near future i will have 355 panels,im not the biggest 355 fan but they seem to sell better than just about any other kit,and id like to make some money.ill try to e mail you some more pics of the ft.bumper,ive never e mailed any pics,and im not real good on computers,but ill try

If you need any of the pictures that I have of yours send me an e-mail address and I'll do it for you Mike, I'm liking the red nose so far, of course just about everything you've sent looks go. Guys Mike here does some really good work!!!
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.