Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Countach Frame Plans copies for sale

Countach Frame Plans copies for sale

Hi I just bought copies of Countach Frame Plans There is 14 pages 18" by 24" & 18" by 30" all lengths and angles with 3d drawings . I gave 200.00 US for my copies will sell copies for about half that will check today on prices to have copied.
    They are for small block Chev with Porsche 914 transaxle,
    plans for tube rear Aframes to Toronado, E., R. front spindles
    79 to 85 model year with Mustang 2 cross member up front
    with tubelar Aframes you can get them drilled for a 5 by 4.75 all around bolt pattern. or has been built with Corvette front cross member and Aframes coil overs all around . if interested email me or for more information. plans were designed by Heritage automotive and Fiberglass ,Posen IL.
    Gene
    C:\Countach frame plans\Pictures\frame view.JPG

Re:Countach Frame Plans copies for sale

I will try again on picture. Gene

Gene, Are these plans for the actual length countach. If so I would be interested in a set.
    Thanks,Steve

Hi I just checked and it is for a 96" wheel base have to add a couple inches for a 98" . Gene

Hi I just found a picture of the Countach frame some one sent my about a year ago when I first posted my wooden frame. If you remember it please email me what you know about it Thanks Gene

HEY GENE I BUILT A CHASSIS WITH THE SAME FRAME PRINTS THAT YOU HAVE NOW .I BUILT THE FRAME 8 YEARS AGO ,I DIDNOT FINISH THE CAR ,BUT SOMEONE BOUGHT THE PROJECT OFF OF ME ,THE CAR WAS ROLLING AND IT INCLUDED A BODY. I HAVE ALOT OF SPARE PARTS FOR THIS SETUP,A FRONT END AND REAR HUBS FROM A ELDORADO. 416-467-6377 JOHN

Did you actually buy the rights to reproduce and sell these plans or are you selling someone else's work? Not trying to be a smartass but there is a lot of that going on in the Fiero world. If we continue to shortsell the people who are willing to do the work to give us good products, eventually there will not be anyone willing to do it anymore...
    http://www.fiero-performance.com/misc/songman355a.gif      Fiero-Performance.com      [url=http://www.fiero-performance.com/coastrun/]2nd Annual California Coast Run[/url

about twenty years ago I bought plans from Mid-Engineering
    for a frame . There was a article come out in one of the kit car magazines that said once you bought plans they were yours to do what ever. they didn't think it was fair but that was the way it was . I never sold any plans to it, but thought there had been interest in Countach Frame Plans also the company that producted them is out of business. So no longer available from them. I've looked for years for Countach frame plans.
    Gene

I've never heard anything about just buying something gives you the right to reproduce it and sell it... BUT.. since the company is long out of business I guess there is nothing wrong with it...

Like I said, I wasn't trying to be a jerk. But as a Fiero vendor who is always in danger of having my parts reproduced it is a touchy subject for me.

Thanks for clarifying...
    http://www.fiero-performance.com/misc/songman355a.gif      Fiero-Performance.com      [url=http://www.fiero-performance.com/coastrun/]2nd Annual California Coast Run[/url

Hi songman as near as I remember it only hand to do with plans not stuff. Gene