Thread: 288 GTO Kit

288 GTO Kit

Hi, I have a complete set of panels to turn a non-stretch Fiero in to a 288 GTO, also the mirrors, genuine lights / badges (except the GTO one which is a copy) and all the grilles (there are loads of them) and other bits and bobs.

When I purchased my 355 Spyder kit 2 years ago the same company was doing a short run of 288 GTOís and being (well in my opinion) probably one of the most beautiful Ferrariís ever made we purchased two of them. One was built straight away by a mate and I intended to do mine once the 355 was finished but Iím looking at building something else next. The whole lot is in storage at the moment and if anyone on here is seriously interested in purchasing it then Iím happy to let it go to a new home. Only problem is Iím in the UK!

Paul.

Re:288 GTO Kit

i have always wanted one.do you know what the wheelbase is on an authentic 288.do you have any pics of the one that was built ,straight away by a mate.and what kind of money do you want for it

mike d,
    The wheelbase is the same as the 308/328's and real close to the fiero's.

Mike, I can go one better than pictures as I have some video footage. I'm more than happy to post you a copy, just email me an address and I will send it off. Over the UK Easter break (9th-12th April) I will get the kit out of storage and take some pictures. We can discuss the price once you are sure you are definitely interested, also the £ to $ rate is crazy at the moment and there is no rush from my end.

Paul.

ok,id like to see it ,ive always wanted one,one of my all time favorites

did you get this kit in the uk? what company? i live in the uk and haven't seen a gto kit before here

sounds nice, i would also love to see some pics, to bad i live in canada or that would be a nice project!