Thread: Need Fiero for Ad KIt

Need Fiero for Ad KIt

Eddie is looking to follow in younger brother footsteps and want to build a 355 AD kit. Is anyone selling a six with all options. Thanks Ed

Re: Need Fiero for Ad KIt

Ed:

An 88 Fiero would be the best one to build it upon. What price range are you in for the Fiero?

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Dave the better the mechanical the higher the price. Recent new work is better then just good running car. Which is alot better then just doner you can pick up cheap but nothing works. I am thinking should be able to find something really good around 1500 to 2000. Would send another 4000 for convertible like we got for Austin. Eddie found 87 GT where the guy blue printed the engine rebuild,Cavilere 5 speed, new brakes and rotors etc but wants 2800 because it is a GT. I personally like what Jim did with the Grand Prix but both boys would like to eventually do the Ferrari interior conversion. Eddie says will live with a coupe until the 360 is ready. What a dream world we all live in. I think I might have dropped him his head when he was a baby, so I guess it is my fault.

Ed

Re: Need Fiero for Ad Kit

I was wondering if anyone knew of any great deals on a fiero around the southeast. Thanks Guys

I just need a rolling chassis practically. I wanna do a 240sx interiour conversion, ls1 swap, and custom or 355 extior. IF any one knows of a cheaper side fiero in the PA, OH, NY area plz tell me.

Love,
    Tom

Hey Tom, I have some extra fieros laying around. PM me or call at 215 393 5490.
    Steve

Eddie,
    Ask John what cars he has availible. I just bought an 88 GT 5-speed with a blown motor and I have a good engine,trans,cradle and suspension from my 87 SE that will not be used because of my v8 swap. John said he wants the 88 GT, I'm giving it to him for $510. He does not want my 87 engine/suspension cradle though. See what John is doing with the cars he has around the shop. Did you give up on the vintage 'stang?

Bob
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Bob,
    Did the 88 have power everything and cruise? I love my 67 mustang it is just not easy on the wallet. It kills the gas and driving back and forth from school (3.5 hours) isn't easy in that car. It is great to drive around town in and make short highway trips but after the constant noise and rumble of the engine it wears you out quickly. I will be headed to Johns tommorow to continue to work on austins kit and I will ask John what he is plannin to do with the car. Also pm me with what you would want for the engine & trans with its history(miles,etc) Thanks Buddy

The 88 was fully loaded and had everything, even a sunroof. John said he got that car for his brother who has been dying to get a 88 gt 5-speed, so it is already spoken for. I'm not sure if John has it at his shop yet. I will PM you with the specs on that 87 SE V6 with auto trans.
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions