Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW ferrari 355's

WOW ferrari 355's

WOW this is the best that ive seen yet.. its too good to be true,, air bags too, WHATTTTTTTTTTTt
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...482557740&rd=1

and theirs a nice yellow one also....
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...482551607&rd=1 :P :P
    http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/14115334210.jpg&s=x4

Re: WOW ferrari 355's

I had seen the red one earlier today on Ebay. It's a very nice looking car. The wheels are the best replicas I've seen. One thing I did notice thou is it seems to have a smilely face grill like most of the F50s I've seen. Still one of the better looking replicas I've seen (in pictures, I've still yet to see one in real life, I think when I get mine it will be my first).

sacto if your car looks as good in real life as it does in pictures ,its going to cause wrecks,dkov has done a really nice job on that unit

wow !
    i just emailed him to see if he will consider any trades, if so, i will be driving the yellow one this summer!!!!!! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by mike d.
    sacto if your car looks as good in real life as it does in pictures ,its going to cause wrecks,dkov has done a really nice job on that unit
    Thanks, he is doing a great job on the car.

WOW, I just looked at the yellow one on Ebay. That's a great looking car! Looks like he has a top like jdinner's how it tucks behind the seats. It's a great looking car, but I'm sure he will not get what he wants for it, unless someone local buys it (0 feedback on Ebay).

Sacto,
    this is the same top I posted in the mall section a while back. It will fit but you need to have a flat floor set-up

Mine seems to work fine without a flat floor. In fact it does not touch the centre console.

http://stweb.peel.edu.on.ca/sssweb/T.../slideroof.wmv

Jim

the guy with the yellow car that is on ebay emailed me his phone numer,
    i called him up and no offence to quebecers.......but he was the most rude, arrogant prick that i have talked to in a long tome, he kept calling it a ferrari, i wonder if he knows the difference....
    it only has a stock 2.8l , but he mackes the car seem like its worth a million, if any of you want it i sugest you hold off and find another one from some one nice and honest, he just bought it and is selling it to make a profit by the sounds of it, oh ya!! and the front suspention needs to all be replaced but he did not say what was wrong with it.............................i hate rude ppl
    it makes my blood boil > > > >

This is is far less money and can be made as nice with a few thousand $s...if that.* *I wonder what that red REALLY perfect spyder will go for...* But, one thing I don't like about it is that they don't point out any of the red one's flaws.... Makes me a little nervous...everything has flaws...wish they'd post what rattles, any chips in the paint, leaks....the mileage on the base car, etc.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2482310476

How much will this yellow one bring?

Hate to be the boner....! That Red one scares me! If you look at his pics of the door interior, you'll notice that the MIRROR is attached to the pillar!(Means one must roll the window down to open/close the door) Anyone who is that inexperienced has got to have made some other 'stupid' errors! He states the previous owner 'invested' $50,000! I think he added 1 too many zero's....
    my .02, or maybe .0002!
    Sandy