Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sale/trade Ferrari 308 custom Fiero based kit (very reasonable)

sale/trade Ferrari 308 custom Fiero based kit (very reasonable)

Im on Pennocks Forum as Roger Garrison. I have my Ferrari 308 kit that Ive had done now for 7 years to offer for sale or trade. Im looking ONLY for a Fiero based Ford GT40 that is already done or nearly so and ready to drive. Im asking $12,000. It is also being offered locally.

My car is a many time show winner and being a driver, not a trailer / garage queen, there are a few very minor paint chips here and there. The car needs NOTHING to be done to it except adding your favorite gasoline. Paint is Ferrari Rosa Red, professionally done, tons of real Ferrari parts, Team III custom built Ferrari wheels (not the copycat looking Compmotives ...), interior is Ferrari 'like' with round gauges (8000 tach. 200 speedo), Ferrari doeskin seat covers, moded V6, 4 spd, Design One turbo, custom flush mount headlite system with lexan covers. All built from the ground up over 7 years. Tires, brakes,cooling sys all fine (water pump is recent and warranty for life including labor by any GM Dealer), includes $300 fitted car cover, 2 sunroofs (1 factory tinted, other painted black to match roof). I will meet anyone 1/2 way anywhere in US to close the deal. Have always used Castrol Synthetic oil and it uses no oil between changes, no leaks. Guaranteed trophy at any show with just a wash. Ill be at Chris Moores Auburn Fiero show on Saturday 4th of July show.

Thanks for looking..................lots of pics at http://groups.msn.com/rogerscarphotos
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * email is fastandred@hotmail.com

Re: Trade ONLY Ferrari 308 custom

That's a great looking 308. I can't help you with the trade, but I did learn something from your pictures.
    Goto Hooters for Halloween! ;D

Thanks, lol. It is now also for sale. Entertaining offers. I also have a Vette and a Magnum Hemi and one needs to go.

What year is the Vette?

No, worded that wrong. I have a vette, Magnum and the Ferrari kit. I just want to sell the kit or trade for drivable GT40 kit. Im keeping the others. The vette is a 88 convertible with new custom paint and ZR1 package.

Re: sale/trade Ferrari 308 custom Fiero based kit (very reasonable)

Hello Roger.

Is the cars still available?.* Nice pics on your site.* I built an AF 308 years ago.

Brian
    Previous Builds: AF - 308 Replica w/ V8 & GM F-body Testarossa Replica
    Current Toys: 308 V8 Project #2, 91 V-12 Jaguar XJ-S Coupe. 1983 Hurst\Olds, 1979 Trans/AM - 468CID Bracket Car.

Yes it is still available. My email is fastandred@hotmail.com

Dont be afraid to make a reasonable offer. This car will be going to a sale over Memorial Day weekend. After this Friday (May 27), no more offers. If for some reason, it dont sell at this classic car show, it will be on Ebay next week, for probably a lot more than you can get it for now, and save all the hassles of bidding. May even deliver it within a reasonable area free of charge. Lots of Ferrari extras go with it. Shirts, leather jacket, Ferrari premium car cover, etc. Why build a car all summer when this ones ready for trouble free driving as is, and a show winner nearly every time. Email me, as I wont be checking back before it goes to the sale.

Rodger:

Do you live along the river near Powell?

I have seen you car before. I frequent the Hooters there but don't recall seeing any your Corvette model.

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

I live on far east side of Columbus in Reynoldsburg/Pickerington. The only Hooters in Central Ohio is on 161/cleveland ave on the north side and on Rt 40 /I-270 on the east side. Next closest ones are in Dayton and Cincy. Which one are you talking about. Im at this one everyday for lunch and happy hour. I have the Ferrari kit, a white vette conv, and a blue Dodge Magnum. One of those is always parked at the front door when im there.