Thread: Konig competition molds on ebay!!!

Konig competition molds on ebay!!!

holy crap this is super rare!!!
    hope its not a scam!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=7251

Re: Konig competition molds on ebay!!!

Something doesn't look right about the car, and that's besides the lights.
    Bob custom '84 Fiero SE --->>> custom F408
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/cu...ilepic37_1.gif

im no expert on molds but is it just me or does this look f-40'ish to you ? i cant find that piece on the picture car??

That mold piece appears to be the rear qtr window panel. Look at the pic with the door wide open. This mold piece
    would be the upper half from the door jam back curling above the rear fender well.
    Visit My KitCarOnLine Blog<br />http://www.kitcaronline.ca and Links Site at http://www.kitcars.ca

yes, its correct, but i can see why you say it looks f40ish or like those not so great countach kits
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

the molds look pretty good.i dont see how he could have spent $300000 on that carand the molds,i dont believe that part and i think he says hes never sold a set of panels.ive seen that car before ,it was on a build diary of a car tat was being built in the U.K but it didnt have those headlamps in it,the h/ls look like those that pisa sells

the whole money thing seems to be BS in general. why would it matter how much someone paid for a real car when ur selling molds for something that looks vaguely similar to it? its not like someone would be that naive (unlike if he was selling a car)
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

oohh, i still dont see it? ??? i sent an email and he wants about $25000 for the molds

$25,000!?!?!? whoa! thats crazy! or maybe not lol Well hes up to $1,125 and theres still 4 days left so maybe hell get it

Brad

87ferrari

$25,000 for those molds is absolutely retarded! We are talking about a car that is 10+ years old, no longer in HIGH demand as well as not near as nice as the CK3 version. Though these are a nice set of molds and I wouldn't mind having them - there is no way at that kind of money you could ever recover your investment selling kits out of it. Maybe if you did a few turnkey units "and" found the right buyers you might be able to break even. I think $7500 is a little more realistic. All I can say is good luck to the seller, then again just like in the car business - "There's an ass for every seat!"