Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW! 04 super porsche carrera gt build kit at affordable price PICS

WOW! 04 super porsche carrera gt build kit at affordable price PICS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WOW this awsome car is now for sale as a kit, yes thats right the 500,000.00 super porche carrera gt. plus the price is very affordable too. wow i need to get more info on this super car.this might be the kit that i really want. just click on this link for some pics of this kit. i think this looks really good.for that price you cant go wrong for a half million dollar car.
    click here for build kit PICS ...http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6058

Re: WOW! 04 super porsche carrera gt build kit at affordable price PICS

are you selling this or what? if you are, you might want to make it a bit more catchy and put it in the right forum. the "wow"s dont really work since 90% of replicas are kits of $100k to $600k cars :P
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

can we be kit car snobs? Just doesnt sound right.

That is a triangle G kit. It is a neat car but lines are very wrong.

This post just confuses me in general, he is acting like he's buying it but sounds like he is selling it. I didn't know if it was just me but SpeedOfSound thinks so too that car doesn't look that correct, i have pictures of that car on my computer and i compared them and IDK doesn't really impress me too much :-\

Yeah, that kit has been available for quite a while. There are several people saying they are manufacturing it but I would be that it is just other people selling Triangle G cars. The cars look nothing like the original. I saw a real one when I was in Europe last month. They are amazing! This car is a pretty sad copy...

As for who is selling this one.. I agree that it sounds like he is selling it.. But who knows? Either way, the Mall is a a better place for this...
    http://www.fiero-performance.com/misc/songman355a.gif&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Fiero-Performance.com&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; [url=http://www.fiero-performance.com/coastrun/]2nd Annual California Coast Run[/url

nah, i wished i had that kit for sale, this way i can build that kit for free.hehehehehehe but the kit still looks good , even though its not 100% exact. why would any kit be so good that its 100% anyways . but hey i still like it. i was sooo shock to see the kit made . hey i want to see a enzo kit . that would be sooo neat. ;D ;D ;D

the TG kit is not bad really, it does look cool, just not very exotic.. looks as exotic as a new mr2 with a body kit :

im sure it could make a great project for those that like it
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

I agree with AutoMX the car is not perfect but its nice. When Steve finished the first concept GT for the knott's show, It blew everyone away!
    including me. This was even before Porsche knew what body design they would end up with. This is why its not 100% to the '04 car.
    Since the '04 car came out with the removable hardtop and slightly different lines, the kit version looks different. I bought the only kit
    that was made at the time, June of '01 Steve told me it would be the only kit to be made. I've since seen about 8 surface and all seemed
    to be pretty cheaply built. I'm sorry but that car can not have a V6 and cheesy looking interior and still look half way real. I've cut all the fiberglass at the seams so it'll have seperate bumpers headlights and a new hardtop that looks real. Now that I can see the finished product
    this is what I'm aiming for. I'm also designing a tube chassis with
    a twin turbo SBC mated to a porsche 5 spd. It's the ONLY way to build something you'd be proud to drive. and it's fun!

David

EEExotic
    Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

if i remember right, someone is putting the kit on a real porsche boxter (1995 or so) that has been stretched to fit it. now THAT takes some balls

...and lots of money :P

should be great in the end though.