Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: driver and passenger complete doors

WTB: driver and passenger complete doors

I am looking for complete driver and passenger doors. The ones on my donor were cut to accomodate the IFG body and will not work with my Air Dynamics body.

Bondo Bob, If I get some doors, can I send them to you with my air dynamics 2" shortened doors for you to trim and install? It would be nice if that could get done when I pick up the rest of my coupe parts from John so I only have to make one trip with my truck down south. It's too hot for my yankee butt down there!! ;D
    Please let me know either way, anyone with good clean doors as well.

Bob
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Re: WTB: driver and passenger complete doors

Hey stang john is cutting my doors next week...

is the IFG cut different?

or are you saying that you are not cutting on the AD this time

what im getting at is i'll trade you if he can use your cut doors.

My doors are full length stock fiero but are cut at the back side of the door so my door jambs didn't hit the door when closed. I'm sure the doors could be used, but they are all cut up on the back side and I would like to start clean on my AD kit. It is not the 2" cut you need.

Where do you live, Bob? I've got several sets of doors, both power and manual, but shipping cross country would be a pain.
    http://www.fiero-performance.com/misc/songman355a.gif      Fiero-Performance.com      [url=http://www.fiero-performance.com/coastrun/]2nd Annual California Coast Run[/url

Dale,
    I live in Erie, PA right on Lake Erie. You live in Cali right? Why dont you move back to Tennessee ;D? I might want some power doors if they are not too bad. I was even thinking of buying an entire car on eBay for $400 or so just to get good doors and a couple little odds and ends at the same time.

Bob

I did have an 87GT in GA but I sold it a while back for $500... complete running car too! I still have an 88GT there but, sorry, I'm keeping that one! haha...

If you can't find any around there, call Ed Parks. He's in North Alabama and he has everything.
    http://www.fiero-performance.com/misc/songman355a.gif      Fiero-Performance.com      [url=http://www.fiero-performance.com/coastrun/]2nd Annual California Coast Run[/url

Quote Originally Posted by Songman
    Where do you live, Bob? I've got several sets of doors, both power and manual, but shipping cross country would be a pain.
    Dale,

Scott is suppose to be looking for some power door for my car. if he hasn't gotten any yet
    maybe i could get yours. if you talk to him before i do ask him if he needs them.

thanks,
    toms...

Alright... Actually, the Formula I sent up has manual doors on it. The driver was supposed to give me 48 hours notice before he picked the car up and only called an hour beforehand so I didn't get the doors changed. I have to go up there soon to take my power doors and I could probably carry two sets if he hasn't found you any by then... If I talk to him, I'll ask.

Quote Originally Posted by superstang460
    I am looking for complete driver and passenger doors. The ones on my donor were cut to accomodate the IFG body and will not work with my Air Dynamics body.

Bondo Bob, If I get some doors, can I send them to you with my air dynamics 2" shortened doors for you to trim and install? It would be nice if that could get done when I pick up the rest of my coupe parts from John so I only have to make one trip with my truck down south. It's too hot for my yankee butt down there!! ;D
    Please let me know either way, anyone with good clean doors as well.

Bob
    Bob:

I have two doors in my garage you can have. BTW, The doors are yours free. I can take them up to John's shop if you like or I can keep them in FLorida for you to pick up. They are a pain to ship so that is out for me. The glass is out of them so you will need to save yours. In addition, I will shorten the doors for you, one is already done. Bondo Bob has not cut any that I know of. I did my own cutting of the doors on FunnyWheels III.

Are you interested in shortning the doors and moving the rocker panel higher on the car like I did on mine?

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.