Thread: Ferrari 355 Spyder for sale

Ferrari 355 Spyder for sale

FIRST ALL I DONT HAVE PICTURES YET BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A DIGITAL CAMERA IM TRYING TO GET ONE FROM A FRIEND OF MINE, BUT IF YOU WISH YOU CAN COME DOWN TO SEE IT.

1999 Ferrari 355 replica

Professional 3 inch Stretch about 75 percent done, body has all been put on the car it does run but has not been started for a while now,* I have installed tiny motors so there is no door locks all you to do is buy an alarm set it up and every time u press the unlock key the doors will slowly open also I put the back lights so when you put the signal on it goes back and forth on whatever side you turn on the signal, the outside has basically been done, I have 4 OEM Ferrari taillights installed, it needs the front 2 signal lights, the interior needs to be cover in leather or whatever you wish to. I have the emblems except the “355 spyder” I have everything to complete the inside including a Ferrari shifter with a custom shift plate, A OEM Ferrari steering wheel, OEM Ferrari 355 exhaust, all the gauges with the little Ferrari horse on the 3 mains gauges, I have the custom fiero gauge harness. Paul’s Exotic interior, 4 brand new 18 inch deep dish custom chrome rims, with brand new tires,* all you need to buy to complete this beautiful kit is a top the seats and the front 2 signal and fog lights, I have a source where you can receive all these things if you purchase the car. I am located in Vancouver Canada. Price: $13,000 US without the wheels or $14,000 US with the wheels. If you have any questions please call 1-778-552-4858. Ask for Harry

Re: Ferrari 355 Spyder for sale

yet another premature crack baby being orphaned off to a good home....

Oh the humanity...

I'd like to see pictures before we knock it. It could have major potential. Heck, I have an oem ferrari engine bay in my IFG cloner. I have seen some respectable cars and I've seen some really laughable creations. What I am saying is, no matter what I think of something I keep an open mind. Maybe the car is the absolute best that person could do based on age, budget, skill, or knowledge.
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

i meant to make no reference to quality, only to it's stage of development.....He didn't provide even a hint as to his quality of build..."18" chrome custom deep dish rims" would scare me off a bit...."18" OEM F355 staggered rims with center caps, valvestems..." would say a bit more to me honestly "separate rockers, deep windsheild, low pro console, shortened doors, OEM exhaust" would be buzzwords I've learned over the months that would stir more interest.

Do "turn-keys" even actually exist in the kit-car arena?* Is it all just a never ending dream?* I can easily say "I have never seen a correct turn-key" other than maybe some $60K+ cobra reps on the Dupont registry etc.

Seems theres two categories....

#1 unfinished headaches
    #2 finished keepers

Funny thing is, you have to be more worried about those 90% completed ones out there than the 50% completeds because there has to be an unknown reason why someone wouldnt do the last 10% before selling.* The logic is almost like selling an unwashed car.

im trying to get a digital camera and im leaving town this weekend so hopefully by monday or tuesday ill have pictures for you guys, also i am not sure how to post pictures on this website, is there anyone that can help me out, ill email the pictures to you if you can please post them up for me?

Email them to me and I'll post 'em. If you still have the car in early October, I'll drop by and see it as I am going out to the coast to see in outlaws for Thanksgiving.

I am in Calgary.

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

I might be tempted to pay a visit. I live real close Vancouver. Seems like it needs at least another 10K canadian put into it for a good finish.