Thread: Putting together group buy for complete lights/emblems set for F355 $1500!

Putting together group buy for complete lights/emblems set for F355 $1500!

this package includes...

US spec lighting

4 tail lights
    2 turns
    4 markers
    third brake light

emblems OEM factory that Ferrari uses (no retail packaging)
    nose
    rear horse
    2 Pininfarina quarter badges
    "F355" dash badge!
    Scudia shields
    Ferrari script
    F355 Spider or Berlinetta emblem

If you want a front grill with horse OEM add $450

I will order the first set as soon as our pedal deal finishes up.

If you want in on this package just let me know by then.....

Just to keep things simple I only want to do compete sets to cut down on the hassle and asking him for individual part prices.

Pricing doesn't include shipping....but even still this price smokes any I've seen so far.

If you want in...send no money now, just express a solid interest so I can predict total sets.* I'm trying to find a way to get shipping included but I think we'd need to do 10-12 set at once.

Many people are using kitcaraccs and their cost breakdown is...

Lights
    $1527
    Emblems 347+31 dash
    $378

$1905!!! total plus shipping.

This savings is significant and remember, includes a "F355" dash badge and third brake light and extra "Pininfarina" emblem for US spec. Very complete set... You will need nothing else!

Re: Putting together group buy for complete lights/emblems set for F355 $1500!

Has this gone anywhere? Does no one need lights, and emblems?

Heiko of HG Parts/Wheeltech in Tampa Florida has a complete kit for a much better price. See an actual email from him below....

The lights kit $948
    with 4 rear lights and 2 corner turn lights also the 4 side marker lights for the front and rear with the 3rd brake light all us spec.

The emblems kit $350
    Front nose emblem, 2x Pininfarina, fender stickers 3d set, Ferrari script rear, Rear horse 4.5", F355 Emblem Spider or Berlinetta, and the Dashboard F355 script.

The complete Kit is $1298 I can do something then when somebody buys the complete kit. I think 5% that's the max.

3rd brake light $93 alone

All prices are + shipping in the USA with Fedex saver just tell the guy on the forum these prices and my email they can still check my website for the pictures of some stuff

Greetings heiko"

Heiko's email address is:
    worldtrade@mac.com

He is also selling these kits on eBay now. I purchased some of these goods from him and they were shipped and recieved in two business days.

Bob
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Guys be cautious on a group by with Modena. I have ordered replica gauges from him back in Dec 04 and have yet to receive my order. He was paid in full in Dec 04 and I have yet to receive anything from him. He said they were lost in the mail but he sent them and didn't receive a tracking number. (???) He sent a set to John Watson to look at and John informed me they were damaged. I had to pick up some parts at John's place for my kit besides John didn't want to have to fool with mailing the things back and I told Pete if the gauges wern't that badly damaged I could use them and we could call it even. But once I inspected the gauges they are to badly damaged to use. I called Pete ( Modena ) and told him the damaged regarding the gauges and he said he had ordered me a new set and once I got the new set to mail him back the damaged ones. After about 2 weeks I emailed him to check the status of my guages and he told me I had to mail him out the damaged ones and then he would send me back new ones at that point. I have informed Pete ( Modena ) just to return my money and I would seek the purchase of my guages elsewhere. I'm waiting for a reply. I have purchased items from other memebers on this board and haven't had any trouble. I have purchased from John Watson, Dave Newman, Kitcar Accessories, Rodney Dickman, etc., and these guys know when I place an order the money is there. Not that I'm rich by any means but I'm a man of my word and if I say I'm going to do something, I do it. So to anyone who is thinking on doing any business with Pete ( Modena) be careful.

355coupe
    Neal Hargrove
    Nashville, TN

Sounds interesting eh!

Is history repeating it self?

Remember DKOV!
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

hope every one ended up happy

production time is out of my control guys, as well as shipping damages.....

I wanted to let everyone that I did receive the rest of my gauges from Pete. I sent him back the damaged ones that I had and in a few days he sent me new ones.

Thanks
    355coupe