Thread: 88 Fiero owners

88 Fiero owners

I am going to start over as far as what car I am using. I am going to use my 86 GT panels on an 88 coupe. So I started to look into a brake upgrade for 88 Fieros and I like the 12" Corvette rotor upgrade. But the only deal out there I have found is West Coast Fieros 12" upgrade package. I went and talked to a local place about doing this upgrade today, making the needed brackets and a needed inner ring along with redrilling the Corvette rotors to match up to the Fieros bolt pattern. Plus a few other things that I will talk about soon if they can get it done at a good price.

So, if I can get extras made up 12" rotor package is there anyone here that would like to join in on having these done for there 88 Fiero?
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

Re: 88 Fiero owners

http://fp.enter.net/~rockcrawl/brakes.html

Heres an example on my car

So how much did that cost you? I am shooting for around $150 for all four brackets and inner rings, and under $70 per rotor after they are redrilled. Which is over $100 to $135 or so on WCF coast.
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

Modena which one is your car? is it the one with the intrax springs? or is it the one with the stock springs?

The first one...the 12" corvette...

I actually bought this entire car. I didnt have the conversion done so I dont know the cost.

Over the weekend I sat down with the shop owner and we did workout alot of questions. He is going to be calling me soon. However we both are doing this on the side so we can keep down the cost so there is not going to be a big push. I am hoping we can have at least 12 done and I was thinking about buying another dozen and selling a few on Ebay and holding a few for other forum memebers wanting them or guys needing replacements.