Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AD 355 Spider for sale

AD 355 Spider for sale

I'm giving someone here first shot at my car I just bought a new toy and want time to enjoy it. I'm single and I'm tiered of spending my free time working on a car I need to be out having fun not locked up in a garage. This is the new toy

Anyone here knows the time and sweat that has gone into this car and that only first rate quality parts have been used. There are hundreds of step by step pictures and anyone interested email for options I have started painting the car and most of the interior is done I will finish painting the car since half is red and the other is not but that is all the work I will do to it If I list everything about the car it will take me all night but I think most know everything about the car. After paint I would say the car is over 90 percent finished. If no one here wants it I will finish the paint and it will go on Ebay. Price will depend on what the person wanting to buy it wants. Email me for details. Someone is going to get a killer deal and a nice car when finished.

Re: AD 355 Spider for sale

Very nice new toy! Can't say I blame you for the decision. I've always regretted selling my FatBoy. I'm going for a RoadKing next time... Looks like someone already dolled this one up for you. The Anniversary editions are pretty sweet anyway... Enjoy!
    http://www.fiero-performance.com/misc/songman355a.gif      Fiero-Performance.com      [url=http://www.fiero-performance.com/coastrun/]2nd Annual California Coast Run[/url

Say it aint so....

90%? Man I thought for sure you'd see the finish line.

It's a TON of work...

Mike:

I hate to see it happen. But I do understand. I have owned 8 Harleys, all choppers, the newest one a 56 Pan Head Hard Tail. The new ones are fantastic. I am looking at a Night Rider at the moment. I have to finish the car first though. Meg would shoot me if I didn't.

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! !!

but i don't blame you that is a SWEET looking bike. i thought about getting
    me a V-ROD but driving in Dallas traffic changed my mind.

somebody is going to get a good AD355.

I hope to get more painted this weekend so I can get this on Ebay It has to go I need to get my social life back.

OK! I'll be the first to ask...........how much are you trying to get for it?? ;D

Imagine a social life driving a "Ferrari". *If it was a social life I was after, I'd finish...

I don't know how it is where you guys live but here in California, anyone with a Ferrari only has to concern themselves with how to juggle their own time to socialize.

Here, babe magnets dont equal Mustangs, Hot Rods, Harleys, Vettes or trucks...Here it's about exotics, *Rolls/Bentley's, and Limo's... These chicks here are pro's at identifying toys.

Yea you just summed up the Santa Monica/Beverly Hills/Malibu theory of $ relativity ;D
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com