Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking verbal pre-orders on a gauge package that will look exactly like this

Taking verbal pre-orders on a gauge package that will look exactly like this

I also need someone to measure the size of the horse on a Ferrari OEM gauge so I can get them made up in 3m vinyl.

Re: Taking verbal pre-orders on a gauge package that will look exactly like this

I am intrested but need to know how much apoox.
    1BadF40 And now runnin with the Devil

Re: Taking verbal pre-orders on a gauge package that will look exactly like this

Pete,
    I'll take a complete set. By the time they get produced, I will probably have the funds and may be at that part of my build.
    The ferrari insignia is 5mm wide by 7mm tall on my OEM gauge set. That is very small. I dont know if any vinyl plotter is cabable of cutting that precise and if anyone can weed it out and apply it to a gauge.

Bob
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Quote Originally Posted by starfighter
    I am intrested but need to know how much apoox.
    ditto...

Same here

OK, the quote I got was $868. This does not include a one time $500 set up charge. I'm trying to figure out how to deal with this.

I think the best thing is four guys plus myself pay $100 each to cover the set up, and buy as many as you like at the $868. Everybody else thereafter pays $1068 if the don't buy with us. I know it seems high but OEM speedos alone are $400 + all the engineering when you put it in perspective when these will be plug and play and near exact. Furthermore these will be the only accurate solution available.

These are the build specs: (quoted right off his response)

"Custom gauge set specific to project replica: Speedo 200MPH with KPH scale in yellow, Tach 10K with 7K redline, Fuel, Temp, Volts, Clock, Oil, Complete with all senders for specified car. Bezels BHF with raw aluminum tips, Pointers to be white with black hub like OEM. Build time 4 weeks (initail set up), 1 week subsequent."

Well That is more than I dan spend .Thank you just the same.
    1BadF40 And now runnin with the Devil

well its no more than any other gauges, not sure what youre going to use.

VDO's are $500, just putting a horse on em alone is 300

how does the pulsing work on the speedo, and what is the resistance range set for on the temp gauge?

for $300 i can live without the horse...

how much without the horse on the gauges?