Thread: ferrari tr/tessarossa for sale

ferrari tr/tessarossa for sale

Need to sell quickly. Want to buy a Special Edition Trans am.

Ferrari tr/tessarossa for sale* built on 86 fiero chassis stretched 7 inches with v6 5 speed with 66xxx miles car starts up fine with no problems but I have not hooked up the tranny because it needs longer linkage. I was told that everything worked when I bought the car. I assume that everything does since I put the engine in and it started right up after the stretch. It has the back glass installed as well as side glass from a 1979 caddy. The windshield has been cut out for a dodge avenger but the one I have right now is too broken to finish the tray for it. But I can finish it for you if you buy one. The body is mounted except for the front bumper which I can do. The kit comes with hood and some head lights wit buckets from a bmw but I don't have any pics of but I can take them if you need them . I have real tr turn signal lights but one glass fell out and broke. I call Ferrari of Houston and they told me that a new one would be $92 for the glass section of it.* *I have all the grills except for the front grill. The interior. is stock fiero except for some recaro seats that are included with the car.
    Make me a reasonable offer. I will be putting to car on eBay in a week or so after I put the hood on and take some better pics. These pics are some what old put decently close to what it is now. I can take more pics if interested. If interested call me at 936 257 9592 or 337 316 6134* or email me* joshtownsend@usa.com The car is located near Houston Texas

Re: ferrari tr/tessarossa for sale

car looks pretty good,i thought you get a bite on here

I guess this is a loaded question, but what would you consider "reasonable"? Everyone judges worth differently. And, FWIW, it looks nice.

Bob

(...just curious Mike )
    Bob custom '84 Fiero SE --->>> custom F408
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/cu...ilepic37_1.gif

somewhere around 8000 i think when i put it on ebay i will start at 6000. i believe thats reasonable. if someone disagrees with that price please let me know and why you think so. but i think that is a fair price considering the body with almost a complete glass package , chassis with rims and tires. thanks josh

that car ought to be worth that,did it come from ron larsen.was the back half of the car raised when it was lengthened,the roofline looks high,but it may be because the rear of the car is sitting to high.i like the 512 ft. bumper

I beileve that is who that org. maker of it. i got that car from someone else. the tr front bumber was of a org. tr and i have org. lights to go in it. the car does need to be lower in the back for sure and i would do it in the front as well. the pics out side the car is sit on a slope that may be why is like somewhat that way...the roof line is correct line for the car very curved and it is made for the advenger windshield. thanks josh

OK I NEED TO SELL THIS CAR.... $5000 CASH IN HAND. NEED TO GET IT OUT OF MY SPACE. EMAIL ME OR CALL MY CELL PHONE. THANKS JOSH