Thread: for sale: 308 kit car body panels.

for sale: 308 kit car body panels.

Hello sirs and madams,
    I have a 308 body kit installed on a Fiero chassis. I tried to sell the car a several times this year but had no success. One time was the online auction cancelled my auction. Other time was on PFF but winner did not pay. So, I am stripping the panels to sell the body. You will get all the fiberglass parts needed to install on your Fiero. The kit was purchased in IL about 10 years or so ago. It does not have stress cracks. It is painted in red. I have spent over a hundred hours on body preping. Buyer should still go over the panels and redo the paint agian. I will take pictures this week. I have some already that was taken this year but may not be as good. I am taking 500.00 deposit before I go ahead and strip the body panels off the car. The body panels also come with side turning signal lens and front bumper turn signal lens (installled). Asking price is 3500.00 dollars. Prefer the buyer to pick up the panels. I am in Oklahoma city, Oklahoma. If you can't pick up, I can look into truck shipment. Buyer is responsible for shipping charge. Serious inquiries only please. First person to deposit gets the deal. I can give you up to the end of this year to come up with the rest of the money and pick up the parts. No refund on deposit of you failed to pay in full by end of this year. Agian, this is a personal car that I am stripping. Please let me know soon... before I move the car to the storage facility.
    Thanks for looking,
    Pat-K.
    Email: okc308kit@yahoo.com

Re: for sale: 308 kit car body panels.

Hello,
    Maybe you want a whole car unstripped. if you would be interested to take the whole car built on 1985 Fiero chassis with V8 chevy, (V8 archie kit), 5 speed, less than 500 miles on the rebuild engine, suspension and bushings were replaced with less than 500 miles as well. The car is lowered, using Suspension technique coil springs. Serious only please, for more details email me. $7500.00 dollars. I'll consider partial trades and cash. I might take the sale to PFF by the end of this week if no contacts. Thanks agian for reading. Have a blessing week.
    Pat K...
    Email: okc308kit@yahoo.com

pat is this the same kit that came out of the molds that made Wholf's kit? if so it would be nice to know so people have an idea of what kind of kit it looks like and the quality of it ..*

Hi lovef501,
    the kit was not a custom coach crafts kit. i purchased back in Illinois around 10 years or so ago. I'll have to take new pictures. Anyone has any offers on the whole car? I have to make room before the year is over.
    Pat-K.