Thread: Canadian built, lamborghini kits, and other projects

Canadian built, lamborghini kits, and other projects

I have several kit cars for sale. Turn keys, projects. Im located in Brantford Ontario
    Body styles from lamborghini countach, GT-40 (Avengers), Fiero based also several Neo-classics
    photos available on my web page (all cars are for sale also encluding cars under cars for stars)
    http://www.sterlingautoclassics.com/
    email: Terry@sterlingautoclassics.com

some photos are available at this link
    Let me know if you have troubles getting photos!

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/thinkingsmart101/

Re: Lambo projects forsale, as well as other designs

More photos have been added.

Lots to look at! 8)

Send me the whole shootin match and i will give them all a home !!!

Updated information.

The lam 25th has been giving a nice home*

Other builds still available.

contact for more iinfo.
    terry@steringautoclassics.com
    or
    (519)752-3104
    http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/thinkingsmart101/
    link above included photos of most of my builds.

Re: Canadian built, lamborghini kits, and other projects

bump!

bump!

Hi,

I cannot open the website. I am located in Halifax. Would like to see all of the cars.

What is left?

my contact is rdavies@accesscable.net.
    Cheers,<br /><br />Ron Davies<br />http://www.Replicar.ca<br />ron@replicar.ca

Terry,
    I am located in Hamilton and im interested in buying a kit from you but i have been talking to another person from Brantford and says he has dealt with you in the past and did not have a good transaction. I was told that he was purchasing a car from you and you sold it to someone else mid transaction, I was just wondering if you could hear your side of the story before i make a commitment. It was concerning the 25th aniiversary Countach.

THAT WAS ME STILL OUT A 1.000 . GOOD LUCK WITH HIM HIS WORD IS'NT WORTH MUCH

Hi Biggmann

If you would like any information on my cars please e-mail me or, at best, your only 30 minutes away and it would be nice if you could pay us a visit.

Regarding the slanderous comments posted on this forum and directed at me were comments made by "Greekwolf". Greekwolf had left you a message in the forum stating that he was the fellow that was not happy with my business practice.

Greekwolf and I had discussed a Lambo. project that I had for sale and he had shown genuine interest. During that period we had many other inquiries from interested parties across Canada and the U.S. regarding the Lam. project.

I had received a phone call from Greekwolf stating he had purchased airline tickets from Vancouver to Toronto. The same evening I received a call from a chap in Saskachewan who agreed to pay full asking price, sight unseen and the funds would be in my account the following morning. In business how often have we heard that line. I was sure it was too good to be true.

Sure enough the next morning I called my bank and the funds were there. Immediately I called Greekwolf and informed him that the car had just been sold and that I was totally prepared to compansate him for the price of the alledged airline tickets. I had not asked Greekwolf for a deposit on the vehicle, therefor the car was actively for sale until somebody put money on the table.

Not only did I promise gladly to purchase Greekwolfs alledged tickets from Vancouver to Toronto, I also told him I found another superior Lambo. project for him and that I could have it at my shop for him in just a few days. I had sent him photos of the new car, and even though the quality was far superior than the first car I would sell the second Lambo. for the same price.

I had called both his business and his home to settle this matter, but only got his answering service. It was obvious he didn't want to talk to me.

I was totally shocked at the letter that Greekwolf had posted in this forum regarding my unethical business practice. It was slanderous and damaging to me personally. A few days later he had posted a retraction letter stating that I was an "OK guy", but never once did he state that I offered several times to pay for the alledged airline tickets.

I am surprised after all this time that Greekwolf still has an interest in attacking my credibility. I believe that I did everything in my power to try to resolve this issue so that everybody was in a win win situation.

Biggmann, What would you have done in this situation?

Terry
    www.sterlingautoclassics.com