Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AD 355 dash molds may be the last time ever seen again

AD 355 dash molds may be the last time ever seen again

Well I got them out and took a picture of them I paid $800 for them and will ship them for free in the lower us. I have a new brush pile I have started out back and if they do not sell buy the time I get ready to burn it I will put them on top of it. I have most of the 86 V8 donor convert. loaded up and ready to haul of so I took a picture of it too.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: AD 355 dash molds may be the last time ever seen again

I had to post twice file size too large and I cut the pictures down a lot o well.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I'm confused, what are you offering/selling? And what's in the second pic?
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

The dash molds are for sale the second picture is a cut to pieces 86 donor being loaded on a trailer to the scrap yard. If I do not sell the dash molds I will burn them when I burn the brush pile behind my house. Just giving some one a last chance to buy the molds thatís all. Did not mean to confuse ya

price might help? i'd gladly pick it up if i was closer but hey thats life :P shipping alone would probably be $150 to $300
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

damn i wish i could afford them,i havent been able to work in a while my moms very ill,have to stay with her all the time.thanks for letting us see them one last time

I have a dash set from those molds and they are very nice. What is your bottom line shipped to S.E. PA. I am very interested in them so I don't have to make molds my self.
    Steve

i believe he said this about shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by F355spider
    will ship them for free in the lower us.
    mike,
    if i knew how to do fiberglassing i'd be interested. maybe you could show me how to do make a set from those molds. how much?

thanks...

I paid $800.00 for them and that is what I want for them. Most dashes alone cost $1200.00 just for the bare dash. With the molds you can make as many as you want.

I am going to get flamed on this I am sure but I want to say this anyway.

F355spider wants $800.00 US for the molds and won't move from that number but is willing to burn them and get nothing???? Not sure I follow the logic but I also think I understand the reasoning behind it.

I have talked to him through email previously and was seriously thinking of getting them but by the time I get the currency changed and shipped, I am back into the well above $1000.00 dollar mark. I already have molds so I am sticking with what I have already spent, unfortunately, they are not nearly as good and will require work on the finihsed pieces to get them looking nice. My labour is free to me and it is part of the building that I am doing this for so my effort is not counted in.

I am sorry no one wants them for that price but it still seems a shame to burn them and not take a few hundred less. At least that is something back for the original purchase price. Only satifaction you get from burning them is ensuring us cheap buggers don't get it.

My thoughts only and let the flames begin....

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV