Ive built this car and owned it for last 8 years. I just dont have enough time to devote to keeping up all the cars I have, and since this one is a 4spd stick, this is my choice to go.

Ive been at Auburn, Carlisle and several other big shows a few times with it. It is red, tan interior with Ferrari carpeting with embroidered Ferrari mats, Ferrari Doeskin seats with brown accents, black naugahyde headliner. It has modified flush mount headlites with separate hi and low beams. Tail lights work as original with red/amber. It now has the original V6 reinstalled with 45,000 miles and used the Design One turbo and exhaust system that was with the 3.1 engine I have sold. It has been VERY reliable the whole time Ive had it and I can drive it anywhere in the country without doubt. I will deliver the car within 300 miles of Columbus, Ohio for free. It is a 4 spd and has had an OEM replacement clutch kit. Both exhaust manifolds have been replaced with new OEM ones and no leaks or cracks. Ive run Castrol Full Synthetic Oil in all my engines. This one has no water or oil leaks, burns no oil. Modifiied gauge cluster to 'look' Ferrari, with Euro Gated shifter and console. Pwr windows and locks, AC/ heat, int wiper, 2 sunroof glasses, one tinted one painted black to match roof. Its been driven and I have put just over 100K miles on it with the previous modified engine, so there is the expected MINOR paint rash. Stone chips in nose, few minor scratches, but still show worthy as is. Was VERY fast with the 3.1 turbo and really still good with the 2.8 turboed. Custom made Ferrari Speedline replica alloys with correct offsets front and rear with no adapters. All other mechanicals like brakess, tires, cooling system are in excellent condition.Everything on the car works as intended. Car can be seen here anytime by calling 614-577-0636 to make arrangements. Can also take any digital pics you wish that are not on the web site. Lots of detail pictures at http://groups.msn.com/rogerscarphotos. email any questions you like at fastandred@hotmail.com or I will check in here occasionally. Im looking for something in the area of $12,000 and have it currently insured for appraised and agreed value of $30,000. It is currently tagged and registered as an 86 Fiero and full coverage for the agreed amount cost me $180+ @ year. will also include a custom made $250 Calif Car Cover in like new condition thats fitted to the car.

Will also include a lot of Ferrari automobilia, flags, signs, sales manuals, Forza (Ferrari) magazines, leather jacket, shirts (some brand new never worn)

Thanks for reading. Roger