Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extreme F355 kit

Extreme F355 kit

I want one. Anyone know where I can find one or get one? I'm in Washington, USA. So shipping would also need to be factored in.

Re: Extreme F355 kit

overseas shipping will probably be around $1000, so dont forget that.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

a grand? yer shitting me right? shipping my car from Hamburg Germany was ~510USD. fiberglass pannels should be lighter... I attempted to contact the dealer inthe US i thought whih was powerhouse but they have no way of contact. I attempted to email the european dealers... Heard no response yet... Any ideas?

ok thing $500 it is. most of the time its not weight but size that causes the most trouble. also, unlike cars, kits need to be in crates and packed well. could be more cost.

good luck though, it would be a nice change with all the fiero 355s.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

If its a drive able car it won't be too crazy but if its pieces it'll easily be $1,000 lots of pieces add up quick. I shipped a car with 53 pieces total 1,200 miles for $1,500 now that's a rip!
    Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

I can help people with shipping issues, my cousin is a frieght forwarder.

Thanks, I've reached them over in europe, got sent to "mirrorfinish"* Sent them two emails already they aren't replying* > Any ideas on how to proceed now?

ask terry , he is posting on the new 360 replica, the yellow modena replica , he owns mirrorfinish.

Lazyboi, its Terry, I never fail to answer an email, please send one to me again tjhewison@hotmail.com

Just to inform you powerhouse are not agents for Extreme or us..* They have messed us about something rotten, saying they are going to buy kits and playing Extreme and us off each other, the guys a timewaster as far as I am concerned.* Anyway, I can and will help you.* I notice the shipping is an issue, I may be able to get a crate over to you for around $600.00, the problem is the exchange rate...* *The crate size is 1850mm x 1520mm x 800mm and it ways 2 times more than the kit, total weight is 247 kg, the kit is only 90kg approx of that.* If for any reason you cannot get hold of me please please, find me on this forum, Im new on here but I am trying to keep up!!!!!!!

;D

Attached Images Attached Images    

Terry,

Would that crate contain all the 52 pieces mentioned in your website? Can you give me an estimated shipping cost (US$) to Manila, Philippines? How long do you think it would take? It would probably be cheaper if I got the kit from your agent in Thailand but I doubt that he's reliable.

Anyway, my build would depend largely on the donor I find (either a Fiero or MR2) and the shipping cost of the Extreme from the UK vs. the AD kit from the US.

Thanks.

Off-topic: I got an offer the other day from somebody who said they could build me an exact copy of the F50. When I asked to see the car, they said they only had the molds. When I asked how many cars they've built, they said mine would be the first one. They also said "No need to worry...it can be done" ;D