Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pit Bull Selling his car???

Pit Bull Selling his car???

Did I miss something? Why are you selling you car? ???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=7251

Re: Pit Bull Selling his car???

Sure looks like it...Gmoney is his website, linked in his profile. Wonder why he's dumping it so soon....

Bob
    Bob custom '84 Fiero SE --->>> custom F408
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/cu...ilepic37_1.gif

My guess is and please correct me if I'm wrong... He bought a kit that needed lots of extra unexpected work. Like almost all of us did. He has cut this car into hundreds of little pieces fixing each flawed part one by one. And in doing so has gathered more and more experience alone the way. Giving him the know how and the "balls" to take on other projects "like his friend Jen's lambo" After spending too much time and way too much money, he has learned how to build.. Better.. Faster.. and Smarter now.
    Long story short.. He is sick of looking at this project and wants something else to built. Just a hunch ;D
    Take it away G Money!!!

Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

EEExotics, you hit it right on the nose ;D. I want to get rid of this car and do a 360 on my MR-S (weither I have to buy real panels or not I will do it) and at the same time I really want an AD 355. Oh, I forgot Jen hates seen the car in the garage as well. It sucks because so much was done to the car and it was done right but being a 5 year project I am sick of it.

Bingo Baby!!! I wish you well in selling you car. Get some paint on it and it'll be a whole new project. Can't wait to see some pics!
    I don't blame you at all. I'm almost at the stage you're at now.

Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

This listing (4526387262) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly.
    If the item was removed by eBay, please consider this transaction canceled. If anybody contacts you to complete the sale, please ignore the request. Completing the sale outside of eBay may be unsafe and will not be covered by eBay purchase protection programs.
    I did not see the add did the Ferrari police get ya?

Yup, I got busted on the 3rd day. The good thing is they only took down 1 add and not the other. So I still have bidders watching. Nobody's bidded but oh well. At least I know when I repost with the car painted then I need to post 2 adds again.

You lost me two ads how do you do that? What color are you painting it? I really like the color of the 360 in other thread kind of a gold orange

When I post on ebay . Ebay made a mistake and put two auctions up. When Ferrari sent Ebay a notice Ferrari was hoping that ebay would take down both auctions but instead Ebay only took 1 auction down. I am painting the 355 red for selling reasons. I personally like the goldish orange to. I plan on using a similiar color on the Diablo Roadster that I am building (Don't worry Jen's Diablo 6.0 is going to be a purple pearl).

I hope our 360 appeals to you. I would be interested to know what other problems you had. I was hoping to give you some tips, we do all sorts of body kits at Mirror Finish, and there are good ones and there are totally crap ones. Keep an eye on us, i will do my best to keep everyone updated on the 360 modena, there will be a challenge version as well as the spyder version with 12-18 months.

Our 355 is good aswell, see our front page on www.mirrorfinishuk.net

Terry