Thread: Pulling molds

Pulling molds

I have decided to pull a mold off the 355 that I have highly modified. I am only going to make 10 sets of panels. All the parts will be a direct bolt on and I will be including all the brackets, metal for frame reinforcment, metal to convert the current Fiero roof into a convertible, nuts and bolts to put the car together. Oh I almost forgot a 2 hour video on how to put the kit together. Also I wil start a build thread on the new 355 that will be built with the parts that I plan on including in the package. I forgot I am also going to include rims and tires with the package. The total price will be $5,500.00. What ever I don't sell in kits I will build in cars and sell complete cars but I am only making ten kits then braking the molds.

Attached Images Attached Images       

Re: Pulling molds

how much for just the video?

I havn't made the video yet. But I will just charge the cost it will take to burn on a DVD.

Hey PitBull - I would be interested too, do you have a paypal account?
    Darren

For the Video?

screw the car, just videotape yourself and get rich at this rate
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Good news . I got 7 bodies picked up and sold and there is only three left. As for the three go 1 of them is reserved for jen and 1 I am going to keep for myself, as for the third one I am reserving that body for a friend of Auto's. But other then that I have hit my marker and there are no more bodies for sale. Thanxs. I just went out and bought the real panels for the 360 and I will be picking them up in about 2 weeks once I can get a truck. As for selling 360 panels as a kit form the answer is NO. I will be using the 360 panels to make molds in order to create fiberglass and carbonfiber parts for the real 360 and as far as the real panels I am going to stretch my MR-S and fit the real panels onto my car. So I can say I will have the best 360 kit in the world because it is real ;D . Of course I will be posting updates on my projects such as the NEW ENZO and A COMPLETE MURCIELAGO at my place. Again the vehicles that I am doing are going to be for personal uses. I would be willing to help others create and or finish there projects of a similiar nature but the prices will be above market. As for operating as a business under the company name of G Money Exotics I am considering of closing since all of the projects that I will be doing will be for personal use and G Money Exotics will be re-opening as a company providing parts and conversions for real cars thus leaving the kit industery. The Kit Industery is fun and helped with making a little extra money but there is 80% of Bull Sh!ters, Procrastinators, or Thieves, while there is only 20% that actually carry ETHICS.