Thread: Heiko from HGParts Rocks

Heiko from HGParts Rocks

I placed my order for the 355 Light and Emblem kits with Heiko from HG Parts yesterday and the parts arrived to me today. All of the lights and emblems are in perfect shape and just as advertised. Working with Heiko could not have been better. He did everything he could to answer my questions, and get the package mailed out the same day I placed the order. I do not know if he is the cheapest one stop shopping for the stock factory 355 light lenses or not, but he does go the extra mile to make the order process go quickly and correctly.

Re: Heiko from HGParts Rocks

Shane,
    Sometimes that kind of service is worth a few bucks. I hate paying thousands of dollars in full and waiting a month to see your goods(Lyle Tanner enterprises). I recently ordered a whole bunch of odds and ends from Heiko too. I guess he is located in Tampa, FL now rather than Germany. That makes shipping costs cheaper and faster. Glad to see there is a reputable ferrari salesman out there now.

Bob
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

LoL damn Lyle Tanner!! Ha ha Bob your right i just get nervous not having the parts i paid for. :-\ But i can say this about Lyle tanner he has always came through! And if anyone out there who has had Lyle Tanner not come through give me call and for a $20 service charge i can go throw a brick through his window (hes only 5 miles from my house!) LoL J/K ;D

Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean00
    LoL damn Lyle Tanner!! Ha ha Bob your right i just get nervous not having the parts i paid for. :-\ But i can say this about Lyle tanner he has always came through! And if anyone out there who has had Lyle Tanner not come through give me call and for a $20 service charge i can go throw a brick through his window (hes only 5 miles from my house!) LoL J/K ;D
    Can I pay you $20 for you to trrow a brick to DKOV's window? or anyone?

LOL
    Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by dj_golden
    Can I pay you $20 for you to trrow a brick to DKOV's window? or anyone?
    I am sure there are several people on this board that would do it for free for you. ;D
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions