Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wheel spacers

Wheel spacers

Does anyone have wheel spacer's for a 85 fiero w/355 kit?
    New or used??

Thanks guys,

Jay

Re: Wheel spacers

Jim Lowe machines wheel spacers/adapters for us. You can retrieve his contact info from Dave(funnywheels). This is all I know for now because I always deal with Dave for adapters. Hope this at least gets you in the right direction.
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

I have access to a manufacturing company who can make the spacers at a fair price for us.* He can make them from 3/4 inch to 4 inches, aircraft quality hardened metals are used. He also will install hardened truck studs in the adapter of your chioce.

There are a few things you need to determine for your custom adapters.* The Bolt circle of the new wheels, long or short studs to mount the wheels (OEM 355 Wheels will need the 3 inch long studs).*We already know the Fiero portion of the order, so only the new wheel bolt patern and center hub design is necessary.

The beauty of these adapters are the fact that they are hub centric and use special load centric lug nuts to attach the new wheel to the adapter.*

The benefit is no shaking like you get on other wheel adapters.* I used them for 6 years without any problems.

If they are not hub centric, run for the hills, they will not be safe!

newmdav@ispwest.com for more information.

Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

I have a set of wheel spacers that were designed to be used with oem 355 wheels.... let me know if I can help. They're bolt on's and do the 5X100 to 5X108 conversion.

how wide are they, what threads are the studs and how much are you looking to see for them?
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

The oem 355 wheels have a pretty huge offset so the rear spacers are thick... 4" The fronts are 2 1/4", but nothing even comes close in my opinion to the look of real deal 355 wheels. Most people frown on spacer use, but I used them for about a year with no handling or bearing problems. I'll take $250 for them, email me if you're interested... blutes@storm.ca
    The studs are 14mm 1.5 pitch thread (standard ferrari)

I would not buy anything from blutes!!! As I am still waiting for my refind of money since I bought insurence on a package he sent me that came in broken. This was about 6 months ago and was told he is on tour by his ex girlfriend and that I would not be getting my money back. Have contacted him numerious times and no will not return my emails. Please don't get shafted from this guy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
    I would not buy anything from blutes!!! As I am still waiting for my refind of money since I bought insurence on a package he sent me that came in broken. This was about 6 months ago and was told he is on tour by his ex girlfriend and that I would not be getting my money back. Have contacted him numerious times and no will not return my emails. Please don't get shafted from this guy!!!
    Did you ever have any trouble from me?

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

HEHE No Dave why would you ever ask such a stupid thing??? You know I consider you a dear friend and an overall stand up guy!!!

Just keep in mind everyone. there are "always" two sides to every story.