Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CK-3 355 spyder kit

CK-3 355 spyder kit

I still have one CK-3 355 spyder kit left from the 4 Ck-3 kits I bought that I was going to Make molds of after they went under,but i'm not going to.Ck-3's glasswork was among the best around,and thier parts were super straight,separate rocker kit,the bumpers and rockers were cut loose from the one piece front and rear clips,so a simple bolt on flange could be added to them,which would make the parts easier to make and ship,all glass parts are there,it is set up for the big windshield,and would be a simple job to glass the flanges into the parts to bolt them together if you weren't going to make molds of them,the kit could be picked up with a pickup or van,I'll spread the parts out tomorrow and take pics of them,they are unmounted virgin parts,regardless of johnwicks poisen pen posts,these are parts ready to go,made by one of the best makers when they were around,that i'll pass on for someone to build a nice separate rocker car,without spending a zillion hours trying to make a 2nd or 3rd generation splash kit straight, $4000 for the kit,or best offer,Daleford has a ck-3 Koenig
    himself,and knows how nice thier parts are,and he has been to my shop,and seen both the 512 kit,and 355 kits himself,depending on how far away I might be able to deliver it myself.If someone wants to lose out on a nice kit because of john's posts so be it,but they got $8k
    plus for thier kits,igot the last 4 kits for a bargain,so i'll pass them on rather than have money tied up for no purpose any lomger. :-\
    Mike

Re: CK-3 355 spyder kit

Mike

I send you a PM today about the photos.....please include a phone number if you have one, in case I need to call you for more details and directions to your shop.

Thanks

Vasilis K.

Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

A few pics of the 355 kit,Goyal99 saw how nice these parts are himself last friday,nice glass,
    super straight,hidden mounting areas,nothing like an Ifg,or warlock 3rd gen Splash kit has separate rockers,hood for big windshield,engine cover straight with no sag in the middle like 99% of the splash kits were,you can buy a cheap kit and spend the rest of your life making it look right,or buy a NEW leftover kit made by one of the best around,when they were in buisness!! ;D
    Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Another

another

another

another

another

Do you happen to have the tonnuea cover CK3 had for his spider kits? It was a hard fiberglass cover to be painted like the body and had a third brake light in it.

Pretty good looking kit. I like the rocker tops attached to the outer covers all in one. Nice looking hood too. Do you have the extended windshield tray for the kit as well?
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Looks like a Viper kit in the top photo on the left. What car is that designed for? I have been wanting to build/design a fiero based viper style mid engined car for a while. That might get me in the right direction.

Bob
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions