Thread: Coilover kit for sale

Coilover kit for sale

If anyone's interested, I have a coilover kit that I just removed from my car. It's almost new, it just didn't fit over my struts and it was installed when I got the project. I've got no use for it, as I've installed a proper kit for my car. Comes with 350lb springs, aluminum sleeves and four rings. One of the rings seems to have a burr under it, so its hard to spin, but they're perfectly functional. $40 plus shipping will get it to you:

Meddle not with the affairs of the Dragon, for you are crunchy... and taste good with ketchup.<br />http://www.rc-sub.com/resources/grap...ni/avatar2.jpg

Re: Coilover kit for sale

BullRider
    Could you give me an estimate on shipping to Chesapeake VA. 23322. Are they 12" coils and could you give me the inner diam of the sleeves.
    I need to lower my 328 about 3" in the back and have stock struts.
    Thanks

James

I'll measure them up for you tonight when I get home and post the dimensions here.

I see these things all over Ebay from Chinese manufacturers for $25 (Buy It Now) plus $40 shipping within the US. I'll do $40 including shipping. If I can't get that, I'll just toss them in the trash. They're taking up valuable space in my garage.

Dimensions will follow tomorrow morning!
    Meddle not with the affairs of the Dragon, for you are crunchy... and taste good with ketchup.<br />http://www.rc-sub.com/resources/grap...ni/avatar2.jpg

what project did these not fit on im workin on a fiero project do u think they will fit

Okay.... here are the dimensions:

The springs stand 7" tall uncompressed. They are 350lb springs. The ID of the sleeve is 1.90". If you're interested, you'll need to check the OD of your rear struts to see if these will fit.

:'( Both my old and my new struts are 2.0" OD, so these will not work. Thanks