Thread: my ferrari 308 clone, 3800SC motor swap, 87 GT awaiting swap, & Nstar 4 sale!

my ferrari 308 clone, 3800SC motor swap, 87 GT awaiting swap, & Nstar 4 sale!

Due to getting myself in a HUGE hole with my house I'm having to sell off all my Fiero items. I've been trying to sell them Via PFF but no luck so to eBay they went. I have alot more of info on it all that I didnt have time to post on ebay, and a TON more pics on the net. Have a look and if your up to the chalange of making it what I always dreamed of, PLEASE bid away! Thanks for looking and thanks for your support!

One of many postings on Pennock's http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/036332.html

Ebay link to my sales
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdjdraggin

BTW theres some 288 parts also for sale on here that would REALLLLLLLY make this car something else!!! What bad timing I have, I'd buy them in a heartbeat!

Re: my ferrari 308 clone, 3800SC motor swap, 87 GT awaiting swap, & Nstar 4 sale

Nice collection of parts and cars (only if you were closer to North East)....

I'm sure someone will get a GREAT DEAL on eBay!

Best of luck - VK
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

Re: my ferrari 308 clone, 3800SC motor swap, 87 GT awaiting swap, & Nstar 4 sale

I figured Vk would like some of those items.

I said the same thing over at PFF. Closer to the Northeast, and I'd pick up most of that 308 stuff and other items for some mods to mine. Too far though.

By the way, you don't happen to have another one of those OEM looking Rear Window Spoiler's do you? I've always been jealous of those... :'(

I also need another set of headlight covers with the Smooth front portions.

I know you want large purchases so another bump for you.

PS. Hey VK how have you been doing?

Brian
    Previous Builds: AF - 308 Replica w/ V8 & GM F-body Testarossa Replica
    Current Toys: 308 V8 Project #2, 91 V-12 Jaguar XJ-S Coupe. 1983 Hurst\Olds, 1979 Trans/AM - 468CID Bracket Car.

Re: my ferrari 308 clone, 3800SC motor swap, 87 GT awaiting swap, & Nstar 4 sale!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Draggin

Due to getting myself in a HUGE hole with my house I'm having to sell off all my Fiero items. I've been trying to sell them Via PFF but no luck so to eBay they went. I have alot more of info on it all that I didnt have time to post on ebay, and a TON more pics on the net. Have a look and if your up to the chalange of making it what I always dreamed of, PLEASE bid away! Thanks for looking and thanks for your support!

One of many postings on Pennock's http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/036332.html

Ebay link to my sales
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdjdraggin

BTW theres some 288 parts also for sale on here that would REALLLLLLLY make this car something else!!! What bad timing I have, I'd buy them in a heartbeat!
    I am interested in some of the Turbo parts you have in one of your photos.

Please email me the details if they are available.

Thanks,

Dave

newmdav@ispwest.com
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.