Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS/FT: 1uzfe V8 32 valve 4 cam Toyota engine w/ adapter plate and flywheel!!!

FS/FT: 1uzfe V8 32 valve 4 cam Toyota engine w/ adapter plate and flywheel!!!

This is the ultimate V8 conversion for the MR2 (90 to 99) thats including JDM models (91 to 95 USA)

I've got up for sell my long awaited project engine. I have been working on this project slowly the past year. I've spent tons of money that i know I wont ever get back. I wanted to see if someone was interested in taking over the project and making a TRUE V8 MR2 with a power plant that stays in the toyota name! I'm selling this project due to loss of interest and life changes. Specs are listed below, If I forget anything I will post them later.

Specs:

Custom made adapter plate & Custom made flywheel - cost me 1600 dollars
    1992 4.0 V8 32valve 1uzfe engine (complete wiring harness ECU, EVERYTHING TO wire it up! - cost me 800 dollars
    SS autochrome headers (thicker than TRD). - cost me 200 dollars
    Custom one off light weight crank pulley. - cost me 100 dollars
    Custom 80MM throttlebody (removed the TRAC throttle). - cost me 50 dollars
    EGR block off plates - free from Lextreme.com
    Custom bolts even so that the adapter plate bolts flush to the motor! - cost me 100 dollars

I'll sell the engine, adapter and flywheel within the USA ONLY.
    I'll sell the adapter, flywheel outside of the USA once payment is received and processed.

Trades? what you got!
    I'm looking for a Murcielago kit, anyone selling one of those let me know....

Please email me at jefftbc@hotmail.com
    and always thanks for your time!!!!!!

Re: FS/FT: 1uzfe V8 32 valve 4 cam Toyota engine w/ adapter plate and flywheel!!

So what is your asking price for this package??

Where is this gem located??

VK
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

Re: FS/FT: 1uzfe V8 32 valve 4 cam Toyota engine w/ adapter plate and flywheel!!!

I'm in South Carolina, in south eastern part of the USA.

I have just shy of 3K in it, I'd let the adapter and flywheel go for 1100 USA shipped. or the complete package for 1800 + shipping USA.

I am open for trades or obo....

Jeff

Re: FS/FT: 1uzfe V8 32 valve 4 cam Toyota engine w/ adapter plate and flywheel!!!

Thats another picture, the axle will clear the block, I have the alternator too, but it would have to be mounted onto the other side.

Re: FS/FT: 1uzfe V8 32 valve 4 cam Toyota engine w/ adapter plate and flywheel!!

Was this engine ever installed in your MR2??

If so, what's the WHP (if you ever run it on a dyno)?? I'm assuming it's got to be over 400HP right?

VK
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

It comes with 260bhp from the factory and about the same torque too. But with headers and crank pulley and light flywheel it should be floating around the 300whp mark w/ an SAFC to tune it or even better an autronic ems.... I never installed it into the MR2 because of lack of time and tools to complete the custom job. I have never dyno'd it but these motors can make 1500whp from HKS drag supra using stock valves and valve springs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (built motor otherwise though)

This is a stock motor w/ approx 90K miles.

I'm negotiable on the price as I'd like to see it gone, I am ready to ship the adapter and flywheel whenever! The engine I'd personally like picked up, will sell extra cheap if so!

I am a motivated seller! anyone! any offer thats reasonable will be accepted!

I wonder how that would fit into a Fiero Chassis?

Is the cam covers close to the same width as a small block Chevy?

How about the water pump end of the engine. How far does it stick out?

Would you be kind enough to measure the distance from the bell housing adapter plat to the leading edge of the engine. I think I have 22 inches to play with. I am thinking of using an Audi transaxle to face the engine north and south.

Regards,

Dave

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Hi Dave, here is what i have for this engine. I`m not sure about the exactness of the dimensions. I`m also thinking about for longitudinal 1UZFE mated to Audi trany AD355 Coupe with 3" stretch, too.