Thread: 365 For Sale

365 For Sale

Well I hate selling any of my collection but the time has come. My parents have to move in with me due to a terminal illness with one of them. I need to get rid of some of my toys. The first is a 1974 Corvette based 365 Daytona replica. The car runs and drives fine. It has a 4 speed manual and a 350 4 barrel. Please pm me or e-mail me for additional pictures. Asking $13,500. Take care. Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: 365 For Sale

More pictures.................

The interior a bit rough by my standards..............

The rear (tail)

Bill,

Thats terrible news and what a tough time it must be.. The only good thing is you are able to take them in and help take care of of them..

--Mark--

I'm intrested..I sent you a PM requesting some more information.

hey bill,

send me more info and pics if you would please. thanks,rio

email: mario.secades@yum.com

Current registration status, and location please. ;D
    1987 Mera (Sold)<br />1997 Riot (Sold)<br />1956 Vintage 356 (Sold)<br />Elite 917 (Sold)<br />65 Shelby cobra protoype (Sold)<br /><br />Looking for a complete TR512/ 550 spyder/ 356 Outlaw/ Unimog 416 Doka

Sorry to hear that about your parents Bill. I just got rid of a property with my last garage. If my R/T Stealth and 88 Firebird Formula were sold, I think I'd have to have that 365 in my driveway.

Keep us posted on the status I have someone stopping out to look at the Stealth this weekend. If I get it down to 8 cars, I may be able to squeeze it in over here and keep it "local". I remember I was quite jealous when you found that one. That was a great deal as well as a darn good price now.

Brian
    Previous Builds: AF - 308 Replica w/ V8 & GM F-body Testarossa Replica
    Current Toys: 308 V8 Project #2, 91 V-12 Jaguar XJ-S Coupe. 1983 Hurst\Olds, 1979 Trans/AM - 468CID Bracket Car.

Yea thats one beautiful car - I live in NY so I'm relativley close to bill if I have his permission I may swing by this weekend to check it out.