Thread: **** F355 Spyder bodykit + Fiero V6 for SALE in NY ****

**** F355 Spyder bodykit + Fiero V6 for SALE in NY ****

Ferrari replica F355 Spyder full body kit + Fiero V6

-> Excellent quality fiberglass panels, very thick and strong...All panels are STRAIGHT and in good shape...The kit was made by company out of Canada called CK-3. This company has long been out-of-business but at one time they used to be the top quality producers of Ferrari, Lambo and other kits. What makes this kit unique is that's one of the few ORIGINAL F355 Spyder kits still in existence. It's NOT a copy of a copy. It has never been fitted on a car and some of the parting flange lines are still visible. This kit has SEPARATE rocker panels and does not include any emblems, lights or interior pieces....No instructions...Body panels only!

-> Kit requires a 3" stretch, if you plan to use a Fiero for the chassis build-up....

-> The kit comes with a 1985 FIERO V6 with 4-spd manual tranny and 65K miles on the chassis.....The stock GM V6 engine and tranny were rebuild prior to my car purchase by the previous owner...I have receipts for $4K spend during the rebuild!!! The Fiero has a Clear TITLE.

-> The Fiero has NO BODY panels - it has been stripped and ready for the stretch to accept the F355 kit....It's originally a sunroof car but much of the roof has been cut to accept the kit....See photos below for more details. The car runs and drives and it has original suspension....However, due to the fact that has been sitting for a while, the fuel pump probably needs to replaced and the old fuel flushed....It runs rough right now because of the old gas..The interior is mostly there and I have both seats and door panels.

-> I'd like to sell BOTH the replica kit and the Fiero together as a package. However, if the right buyer comes along and wants to buy only the kit or only the Fiero, I will discuss selling separately. The price for BOTH the CK-3 F355 kit + the 1985 Fiero is $5,000 (special deal before it goes on eBay for more $$$).

-> The kit can be shipped and the buyer pays ALL the shipping + my time to package it, buy the materials, deliver it to the freight dock and gas to get it there!! It's not going to be cheap to ship it to you so if you're interested I would strongly suggest to pick it up and save. NO DELIVERY - you can't pay me enough for my time!! ;D

-> The car + kit are located in Upstate NY (1.5 hours North of NYC)

-> NO TRADES of any kind! - No checks, no payment plans....I can do PayPal, Certified Bank check or CASH.

PHOTOS of the 1985 Fiero + the F355 replica kit are on the link below....PM me or email me directly (goyal99@yahoo.com) with any questions.

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...0Spider%20kit/

VK
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

Re: **** F355 Spyder bodykit + Fiero V6 for SALE in NY ****

this is a great deal, someone needs to jump on this. Ironically, this is the kit that ck3 used to rip me off for 16k US$ That money (50-% deposit on a 32k turnkey) would have taken this project pretty far. Wish I had the time to turn wrenches, I would seriously consider it, BTW do you have the mounting tray for the windshield?

Jerry,

I don't have the windshield tray but I know John Watson sells them....It makes a nice difference (more authentic for sure) with the tray in place...

As for the CK3 company, yes I've heard the horror stories on how they stole people's money and that's a shame....They used to be one of the BEST in the business for a while but they got greedy and took on more projects than they could handle. Anyway, this F355 Spyder kit is top quality fiberglassing and probably the only one left in its original, unmolested condition....I was even thinking about making moulds out of the panels but that's too much of a hassle and I'm not great at it. But someone with the knowledge and tools to do it can certainly make copies and sell them.

I don't really expect anyone in here to spring real money for this deal (nobody has any), but I figure what' the heck, it's FREE to post it here before eBay and other online places where they charge money....I've see some other really nice kits come and go untouched on this forum (no buyers) and they were listed dirt cheap....and mine is not cheap plus I don't intent to give it away.

VK

goyal...

i seen the very same pics on craigslist NY but in brooklyn i believe.

have you moved? is this YOUR kit?

need more info....

interested

Quote Originally Posted by giveitup2me
    goyal...

i seen the very same pics on craigslist NY but in brooklyn i believe.

have you moved? is this YOUR kit?

need more info....

interested

It's probably the same F355 Spyder kit on Craigslist as well....I have family in Brooklyn, NY that's why I have posted this kit in several places for sale on the Web....

I can assure you this is the ONLY ORIGINAL CK-3 F355 Spyder kit available in existence (unless of course someone else has another one in hiding)....It's an unmolested, untouched kit in primer. The listing on Craigslist does NOT include the Fiero donor car, just the body kit alone...

I'm not sure what more information you're looking for....If you're serious about building an authentic looking F355 Spyder replica at a fair price then look no further...The quality of this kit is as good as John Watson's (AD kits), if not better....Again, these are original molds not cheap copies of a copy...That's why my asking price is not dirty cheap which reflects the quality of the mold pieces.

I hope this helps your decision - VK