Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MURCIELAGO

MURCIELAGO

What's up guys, just though i would let you guys know about a kit and turn key for sale on ebay. I told you guys the murcielago kit is out there. I saw it with my own eyes, here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2400584266

Re: MURCIELAGO

Those are real pics of ther Merci...are they not??? show some pics of the kit...anyone can post pics of a real car...scam???
    A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

At least show real pics of the kit. I can go on to e-bay and post real pics of the car and say that I am building a murcielago kit even though I am really not. Even if the said person is building that particular kit what will it look like?

Unbelievable how many "0" type bidders are in on these scams. I suppose these guys can hook one "newbie" every now and then and make this profitable for them? :'(

Hey guys, i just have one thing to say. Please be present at the 2003 Knott's Berry Farm show this year, we'll see if it is a scam. Tell me would you spend $12,000 on a kit from ebay, just because it shows multiple bids? If the buyer is stupid enough to wire money without actually looking at the product or actually coming out to look at it in person, then i feel sorry for the buyer. Personally, for me to spend any type of money whether it's $100.00 or $20,000 i have to actually be 100 % confident that I will get my product, this means I have to do a background check on the people selling the product, physically inspect the items im purchasing etc., But i do understand were you guys are coming from, There is alot of snakes out there and you guys are right for being over protective. But I hope you guys will make it to the 2003 K.B.F. Show.

OK.... Here's my take on this WHOLE Lambo Murci thing. I know who this builder is and I have heard alot and spoke personally to the builder. I believe it will be a reality shortly but I will not "push" it through the brokerage as of yet. We all said and reacted the same way regarding the 360 kit and finally it arrive under a major cloud of secrecy. I am fully confident that this will come to fruitation as I have requesated the builder take some photos with a faxed copy of my logo on the car. He has assured me I will have some pictures for my site shortly. Until then, I would simply take it as a rumour. Until the product is seen... we can believe and should belive it doesn't exisit. I am just as skeptical as everyone. There's no way I would put my Business on the line for a "Rumour" but when I see It's a reality, I will Sound the horns for all to hear.
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

thats great, glad to know it is real, dying to know more... i believe 360 because i have been lurking a while. i wanted to talk to you about your business as well. as for the murc. i refuse to trust someone who cant prove his work, i messaged him from ebay, that email address doesn't exist, so i emailed the address in the ad and he never responded.

besides, the pic he used is a copywritten ad from ultimate motors. a licensed lambo dealer. i haven't a problem with that either if he made a disclaimer or offered pics of his own work.
    but there a dumb enough people out there he could make 12k once and never be found.

sad really
    anyone know where to sell a bodypart?

Well i would love to bid on a kit such as that ....I emailed the seller the day the auction started and to this day i have not recieved an email with more info that i requested. i sell on ebay and no matter how busy i am i take the time to answer all question with a few hours. I asked for a few pis of the ctual body or even pics of a mold and any other realated info and I have got nadda. So until i see some actual pics i will still say "SCAM" and tell anyone that is interested to beware . the ad reads as follows

2002 Outer bodya dn interior package now available. Install and Turnkey also available... Email Ant12ceo@earthlink.net for more info
    (still waiting for my more info )
    zero buyer and zero sell feedback leaves a bad tast in my mouth as well.....lets be real appears someone is trying to raise the price a bit .

And as far as the show goes ...im sure there will be several Murcielago kits appearing and a few lawyers as well.

Another scam...you be the judge!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6472
    A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

: OMG!!! I could hardly stand to continue reading this latest one. Are there really people who fall for these things? How is the honest kit maker able to rise above this crap? Where are we going from here? Maybe I could "ebay" off some thoughts of building a replica of something cool,,,,maybe,,,,,but then I just gave away that thought just now for free,,,,,,,,,dang it! Never mind. 8)