Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB "Ferrari" Wheels for my Mera....

WTB "Ferrari" Wheels for my Mera....

Dear Forum:

I'm looking to "upgrade" my 1987 Yellow Mera with a set of more "Ferrari" looking wheels than the current stock wheels.

Anybody got some nice wheels in the corner of the garage that they want to convert in to some cash?

Thanks!

J.D.

Re: WTB "Ferrari" Wheels for my Mera....

Rodney:

Thanks for the tip. I've already spoken to those guys (remember, I forwarded the info to you about a year ago).

For the money, I'd buy the Compomotive first. However, both are pretty pricy. I'm hoping to find something used for less $$$'s.

J.D.

A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

If your lookin to keep the stock mera look. Then I can help you. I have a almost mint set of 16x7 Cromodora rims I'm thinking about selling. Authentic ferrari badges pop right in, I had a wheel shop remove the old rubber & and check them out for any signs of damage (been off car since i bought it) other then a few pin hole nicks they are in perfect shape. Let me know if your interested..

For the money, I'd buy the Compomotive first.

The Compomotive rims look aftermarket on a 308 kit and not very attractive in my opinion. I have been loooking to buy the Team III rims for a few years now and maybe one day I will. They look better than the Mera Cromadoras I have on my 88 Mera. I doubt you find a used set of Mera Cromadoras for sale. Even if I do buy the Team III rims one day I would not sell my original Cromadoras.

Rodney:

Thanks for the input.

I guess that's why they make more than one style of wheel in this world. Everybody gets the look they want from the wheels they want.

As for not being able to find a used set of Mera Cromadoras, am I seeing things or is DJ Draggin saying he has a set for sale in the post right before yours?

J.D.

Re:WTB "Ferrari" Wheels for my Mera....

Ok.. Sorry it took me forever and two weeks to get back with everyone. But due to my travels and trying my hardest to get my baby repaired I've not had time to reply, I was also waiting to get my digital camera. HeHe! Now that I have everything in order, lets start the bidding. I spoke with Rodney and he told me they would work on every fiero but maybe one and it was due to a minor rub I think. And he also corrected me on a missprint these rims are 7X15 not the 16 that I thought they were, those are my other prime 5 star rims ( might be selling them also at some point ). Bolt pattern is standard Fiero at I think 5x100. Due to being jobless and in need of money asap to fix my 308 rebody, I'll take the highest bid around 600$ for the rims. I have boxes to ship them in or if your within driving distance of St Louis MO, I would be willing to deliver and as a last resort on April 10-15th I'll be headed to Oklahoma City and I could ship or deliver from there. The pics don't really show how nice these rims look and I hate to sell them but I would rather see them go to a good home where they belong on a true Mera. I paid 1,000 for them and the guy thought they were bent, but this was due to the tire threading coming apart inside the tire. I know a few people are interested so reply as to how you would like me to go about keeping this an honest sale. (Ebay, or here type thing) I do have a few more pics of the rims, email me if you would like to see more of them. And sorry if the pics turn out bad, big, small, not at all or good. this is my first try. The last pic shows the nicks to the one rim, most likly could be buffed out. & the Ferrari badges are just printed horses on those centers painted yellow with gloss over them, works so well two were stollen. Thanks

Cromodora rims have found a new home, Sorry.. But I now have my 16x7 Prime rims up for sale also.. make an offer.

you shouls try www.bcautodesign.com they are in toronto
    and are the king of knock offs that is where i got mine
    judges think that they are real!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mera308
    Dear Forum:

I'm looking to "upgrade" my 1987 Yellow Mera with a set of more "Ferrari" looking wheels than the current stock wheels.

Anybody got some nice wheels in the corner of the garage that they want to convert in to some cash?

Thanks!

J.D.