Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 360 spider

360 spider

What's up guys? *My name is Louis from Southern Cali., i've been with this website on and off for about a year and i sold my first kit car (yellow 355 spyder) here about 6 months ago. I have a turnkey 360 spyder that i am getting ready to put on the kitcar market and ebay. *But before i do, i want to get some feedback from you guys. *I am still going to do some minor work, such as changing the lights to the authentic 360 lights and some minor body work to perfect the look of the body. *this car is built on a 2001 mr2 spyder and this spyder was professionally stretched. *There are alot of these 360 kits out there but *most of the kits are 2 short, i know people that own these kits thinking that it will fit on the regular mr2 chassis without any stretching, (but they will not look good, because they are short!), so with that being said, i will let you guys tell me what you think. *Whether it's good or bad. *
    List of upgrades include:
    clean title with only 7,000 miles
    18 inch chrome lowrinser wheels from 310 motoring
    black italian imported leather, new sound system, speakers etc., pexy glass flame retardant rear glass, new center console, new shifter, new interior door upholstery, Very clean car with 2 stage dupont paint with 2 clear coats. *

Your feedback is very important, i can be emailed should there be any further questions. pictures will follow in the next 30 minutes
    Thanks in advance,
    Louis A. Briseno

Re: 360 spider

why ya selling...starting a new project?
    A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

I will be selling this car as i am on my way to finish a murcielago (and i need the funds), as you can tell i am one of the few who actually has completed a 360, there are alot of people who claim to be working on them and dont have anything to show for. I can tell you that this 360 is tougher to build than any other kit (355, diablo, etc), I will make my first appearance at the 2003 Knotts Berry Farm show with a couple cars, but tell me what you think so far on my 360,
    thanks

sweet
    A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

Looks pretty good. Since when are there lots of 360 kits around? Murcielago kits? I guess Southern California is the place to be. How about some interior pictures and some pictures from the front corners - between side view and front view? It is hard to see the detail in some of your pictures because the car is black and there isn't much sun. Better pictures will help sell this car.

Randolph is right. We can't see the car with enough detail, especially from the side. How much are you asking for it?

355lover

I will post some more pictures in a little bit, unfortunately i took the pictures early in the morning and everything was reflecting off the car, so it was really hard to take pictures due to no sun light, but i will post what i have and maybe tomorrow i will take some pictures in mid day. By the way I will be asking in the high 50's "negotiable", i welcome interesting trades (no junk), as you know the donor car alone is about $20 to 25,000, Toyota Motor Company will still warranty the engine to 36,000 miles, should anything go bad, I've already verified this. For a couple grand you can, really add some HP to this car (as you know there are alot of aftermarket parts for toyotas). I also know a couple financing companys that can finance this car with good credit and some money down. I will also be including an engine cover kit (as close as possible to a ferrari), I know you guys know of the unfinished 360 on the kitcars.com website that was going for $56,000 that was on a salvaged mr2 spyder, i based my price on what i spent on the car and what the other car sold for. I have receipts and cashier's checks for all my expenses on building this car. Go to 310motoring.com and call and ask the price for the 18' lowrinser wheels that are on my car, they go for about $5,500.00 retail. Sorry i keep going on and on, but there's alot to be said about this car, thanks for the positive emails that have gone to my personal email address.

Why did you go for aftermarket wheels that cost $5000 when you could have gotten real 360 wheels for ~$2500 from ebay?

I didn't say I paid $5,000 for the wheels, I have connections like everybody else here. I am just telling you the "retail value" for the average consumer trying to buy those wheels. "Most people that own the real ferrari's get rid of the stock wheels anyway and upgrade to aftermarket chrome wheels", that's why the wheels are for sale on ebay.

I would like to see a close up of the wheel wells, interior, hood compartment or trunk.........Hopefully one of these shots WILL get posted soon. Until that time, I consider this Thread & Kit suspect...... ???
    Attack Roadster, F355 Spyder, F512TR Coupe &amp; Diablo Roadster<br /><br />If only money grew on freaking trees!!!