Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB 430 SPIDER REAR QUARTERS

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

WTB 430 SPIDER REAR QUARTERS

If anyone have a pair are see one for sale let me know ,an thanks inadvance for sharing information an or parts sources , we have several people looking with us
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Re: WTB 430 SPIDER REAR QUARTERS

Try these guys:

http://www.specializeditalianrecycling.com/

No quarters listed on the site, but it might be worth a shot giving them a call.

I haven't seen any F430s over there yet. They are about 5 miles from my house and I check by there every once and a while.

thanks i have some leads on a pair , i tried to get a pair of rear fenders from ashley EXTREME an cut them down to graft onto the spider but he turned me down having them in fiberglass would have save alot of time for me ( in life their will be road blocks ,stop an think then GO OVER , AROUND OR UNDER THEM an keep moving ,its not how large a step you take but the fact you keep moving forward ,i had a 1 year setback with my divorce an now its all over , i am back , getting it done )

In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Do they think they will get many sales in the US or something? With the Pound double the greenback it will be difficult.
    White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

i would have paid a fare price for them , he sold illuder mirrors for his IRA 360 ,an i shipped illuder a pair of headlight covers for the IRA kit , now Extreme said he does not sell just parts ,like a pair of 430 rear quarters ( i have no hard feeling against anyone , i just don,t understand )

I expect that kind of responce from Extreme, if your from the US don't even bother.

well my friend in the U K found a drivers side at the breaking yard price is $2200.00 damaged will have picture monday , Extreme may reconsider i sent him another PM to find out why he would not help me out ,NO REPLY SO FAR ,from what i am reading from several of the guys on this forum he dislike AMERICANS OR just the ones in the U S

Hey im looking around for you. I will let you know what I find.

thanks ,i really hope to find a fiberglass replica set of 430 rear quarters checking with a person in GERMANY this week