Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need to find a 355 part supplier for...

need to find a 355 part supplier for...

emblems, lights, lenses, etc. I could go all OEM Ferrari, but I don't have gold nuggets that come out of my arse. Otherwise I'd buy a real 355

preferrably Canadian again. If someone knows of a place where I can get it all from the same place, that would be awesome.

~A~

Re: need to find a 355 part supplier for...

Dont buy them until your car is painted and ready for the road..otherwise you will be like 99% of the others .. you dont finish the car and youve sunk 500+ in emblems. The guys selling emblems sell 100s and only 1 or two actually make it on a car.

Ask Ari :-)
    Visit My KitCarOnLine Blog<br />http://www.kitcaronline.ca and Links Site at http://www.kitcars.ca

Go here: www.kitcaraccessories.com
    John Rudl, use to live here in Ottawa and kept a mailing address in Ogdensburg NY. I saw him last summer and he was moving to retire in Vancouver, BC! Not sure if he's permantly moved out there yet. Honest , nice guy!
    Sandy

Too true Derwin... but if you NEED to buy them, www.kitcaraccessories.com is actually located in the ottawa area so you can buy emblems from them in Canada and not pay dutys. Ebay can be good too.

Ari

To All: I see Ari's post has John's updated website, and that his business is now on the west/wrong coast! I'll update my post!!!
    Sandy

I've purchased several times from John and all deliveries arrived in a couple of weeks. Honest man, but he hates doing paperwork so if you need an invoice make sure you ask for one. He did mention that he was making a move to the Westcoast near Bellingham WA.

Thanks for the advice derwin, but when I start a project, I finish it.

This would be the fourth car I have built now.

~A~

If you like the real parts as I do. Call Ted Rutland @ T-Rutlands, Marenello Auto Parts, Tucker, Georgia 800-638-1444.

The real lenses fit better, do not display bolt holes, are the correct color, resist cracking, are thicker material and are not prone to fading in the sunshine. My first lenses were of the replica variety and had the problems I mentioned.
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

sure, but what are his prices like? website?

~A~

What is up with Rutland? I've called and talked to them a couple of times and they always say they'll get back to me and NEVER have. I keep ordering and they keep taking my order but never call me for confirmation or anything.

All I wanted was the two quarter glass windows... They are totally giving me the run around.

The last time I called, I actually got Ted rather than one of the "other guys" that work there and he said he didn't know anything about Ferrari Parts and that I would need to talk to one of the shop guys and handed me over to them. Again, took my information and my order and told me they'd call when the glass was ready... That was over two weeks ago.

Do they want to sell stuff or what?

Maybe I should just go back to my Ferrari Service Rep and order direct through him... I gave Rutland a try.

Good luck to you all.

DKOV -