Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 308 Stinger kits still for sale?

308 Stinger kits still for sale?

http://www.wattair.com/anglais.replicar.html

Both that and their F40 replica look very nice, didnt the Stinger go out of production though? I feel a scam brewing....... ;D

Re: 308 Stinger kits still for sale?

Wow! These prices are amazing!

$3,293.03 USD for the 308 replica
    $4,293.25 USD for the F-40 replica

I was told that Luc Chartrand was ordered to destroy the original LCA molds, so their 308 must be splashed off of an existing replica. With prices this low, there should be many of them driving around out there...especially since their website is date June 5th 2005.

Great "Stinger" picture!

The molds "were" destroyed.thier phone numbers are out of service and they don't return emails.I tried them back in 2005. same thing, number out of service and no return emails!! according to luc Chartrand it was an ex employee who had a stinger and was trying to sell kits off his car.no orders were ever taken.so thier you have it.cheers David S.

I don't kno if any one remembers what the orignal stinger pic or web site looked like. this new co. has the same 308 stinger pic and the same site lay out. i still have the pix of the stinger that were sent to me as an info pkg. if any one would like to see i'll scan the pix and post them. i sent this New builder this e-mail:

where are you located? can you send me any thing related to the stinger? pix,body kit. in 2006 i had a chance to buy a finished stinger from a guy in MI. due to a miss communication the deal fell through so i am still trying to hunt one down. any info you can give me would be great! Thanks....... JJ, CA..........

lets see if they replay? i don't think they will!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent an email over the weekend and received a phone message today on my cell.
    I'll call the fellow back tomorrow or Wednesday and talk to him about the panels and update everyone. He is in Wickham, Quebec so anyone here fairly local to him willing to take a road trip? This is about 62 miles East of Montreal. Just south of Highway 20.

1411 rue NoŽl,
    Wickham, Qc, Canada
    Tel. and fax : (819) 398-1062

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

Quote Originally Posted by kit512tr
    I don't kno if any one remembers what the orignal stinger pic or web site looked like. this new co. has the same 308 stinger pic and the same site lay out. i still have the pix of the stinger that were sent to me as an info pkg. if any one would like to see i'll scan the pix and post them. i sent this New builder this e-mail:

where are you located? can you send me any thing related to the stinger? pix,body kit. in 2006 i had a chance to buy a finished stinger from a guy in MI. due to a miss communication the deal fell through so i am still trying to hunt one down. any info you can give me would be great! Thanks....... JJ, CA..........

lets see if they replay? i don't think they will!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey JJ,

I'd like a copy of the "Stinger" info packet that you have. I had one but its been long lost. I sent you a PM ;D

Too nice to be true!

That's about 50 miles from where I live.

I don't drive in that direction often but I'll sure check them out in the next few weeks.

LarryG

Quote Originally Posted by LarryG
    Too nice to be true!

That's about 50 miles from where I live.

I don't drive in that direction often but I'll sure check them out in the next few weeks.

LarryG
    Please do, definately worth the drive if they have something to look at.. Dont forget to bring a camera and snoop around a little since they have been around so long and unheard of.. That is a fantastic 308 clone..

those prices are insane now if only there were more pics to see what the quality of the kits are

What is that old saying? If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

We hear a lot of stories on this site about people who ripped them off. Use common sence here and pick it up in person, use credit card if you can so you have some recourse if the car is not legal etc. Get all of the paperwork (title etc) when you pick up the car.
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.