Thread: 512m kit for sale

512m kit for sale

i have a testarossa 512m looks like the one in ck3 website it is primed in gray now comes with 2-piece hood, front bumper, 2-front fenders, 2-headlight buckets, 2-door panels, 2-mirrors, 2-qtr panels, roof panel, rear bumber, rear valence, deck lid, engine cover the strakes will have to be made and attached to the car if you want a testarossa look i have templates to make these and they are include with the kit will mount on a fiero that has a 7.25in stretch i dont know how to put pics on here so i will email them to you. $3500USD plus shipping.

Re: 512m kit for sale

I could of just sworn that you were just looking to buy a kit.I gotta quit drinking :-/

i am this one is my friends i want a spyder that does not require more then a 3in stretch.

Try DKOV Ithink he has a Marige still,or maybe Watson

you know i've heard alot about the Marige kit but i've never seen one?

Robert, hate to do this too you.... Has your friend got the glass required for it??? If he doesn't, it's almost worthless. If he does, then there are some that will buy it for the glass alone! Unfortunately, that was CK3's/Blaine Kennedy's ace! Sell the kit and then 'suck' the buyer for the glass! I know, I had to have a mold made for my frt windshield for my CK3 KR! Actually, my 'glassman' is cutting down another windshield (when he has time/month or two) as an experiment to see if this can be a replacement. CK3 pissed off his 'glass provider' in Calgary about 3 yrs ago. Since then, I believe (so the story goes) he hussled someone from the Vancouver area, but never supplied the glass to anyone!
    Sandy

i will find out tomarrow about the glass ???

The windshield glass is factory fiero. The rear of the car is lowered 1.5" during the stretch so that the windshild has the same slope as the original Ferrari. Now the rear glass and side panels are up to the builder. You have the choice of leaving the rear glass and not cutting out the rear 1/4 windows. With this choice you put blacked out plastic to cover up the beam.(not a great looking choice in my opinion)
    Another way is to remove the rear glass and cut the beams away at certain points. You then replace with a 3/4-1" steel frame(easier than it sound.) Then plastic or glass is installed for the rear window.Oh yes, the rear glass is moved back one inch in the method.
    what I consider to be easiest is to leave the rear glass in and only cut out the beam, then install glass in a slightly smaller opening that is covered with the window trim.

Thanks Robert....The CK3 kit utilizes the forward part of their interior dash(fiberglass) as a base for their lengthened/more slanted/authentic windscreen. My guess is your friend's kit is not a product of CK3. All theirs' required this custom windscreen and dash! Although the pics you sent me are their design, certainly the engine cover & rear end!??
    good luck,
    Sandy

i found out how to put the pics so heres one.