Thread: I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I am looking for a late model Lambo or Ferrari Replica. The problem I have is that I can't find any finished in my price range! I am able to spend up to 15,000! I know there are some out there but I have terrible luck finding them, or there only 75% complete! If someone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it!! Thank YOU AGAIN

Re: I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

8)DUDE! A "finished" for 15K? I have looked for several years and don't recall any of these two finished for less than 20K. Anyone else? You sure your not thinking of the Bradleys or 917's or something based on the VW's? If anyone can help you, it would be on this forum. Good luck guy and welcome to the forum! 8)

Re: I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I know this isn't what you want to hear but the moderator (Ari) is selling his project...it needs a few more things done to it and then it's ready to roll. Contact him...it's about 70% right now and it's great for anyone in your situation.

e-mail him or contact him in some way...i know this car will turn out beautyfully and i'm sure he'd be happy to help you out

if you want to see it look at the start page and click on the lower link "only 4 ari" and you'll see all the stuff he's invested in it...AWESOME!
    Steven Rossi<br />~Kit Car Wanted~