Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 355 Kit wanted

355 Kit wanted

I've been really interested in a 355 or 308 kit for a while and now i'm going to start really learning all about it

Now i don't want to stretch anything, i'm looking for a Fiero Kit of a 355 not an EXACT 355...i'm not that insane ;D

Now i live in Ontario, and i'm looking for suppliers of 355 or 308 kits...if anyone knows any good kits that require no frame mangling (J/K) and i'd prefer a hardtop instead of a convertable...i don't know why...it's just my style.

So if anyone knows on ANY Ferrari Kit's and kit makers in Ontario for sale please just post all you know here so i know whats out there

P.S I don't plan on touching my inerior anytime soon...i'll leave that last with my own interior...just looking for a decent and inexpensive 355 Fiero Kit

Thanks A lot
    Steven Rossi<br />

Re: 355 Kit wanted

As for 308 kits,

I have been reserching this for some time, there is a company in Windsor called "Fiero Conversions" they apperantly offer a 308, F-40, and diablo, however alot of people might strongly recommend that you do not go with this company because it seems they have bad habit of not returning phone calls. I completely understand with an emphasis on a "Affordable" kit because my self im on search of one because, yea, here in canada there aren't too many manufacturers, and if choose to go with a US company your gunna have to put up with the exchange, and the pain of shipping costs these days. High tech development at Dixie and Airport Rd. They offer a 355 kit, i think it runs some where along the lines of $9,000-$13,000 canadian. However, the best bet is to go with a used kit, thats how Ari did it. Hope this helps, if you need any more help, just PM me, reply on this thread, or even e-mail me at
    marcello_trubiani@hotmail.com Because if i find some thing around here or in northern ontario i'll reference you if you like? because i usualy find some stuff north of Toronto.

Marcello Trubiani

Try http://www.b-bspyder.com/355.html I've read some positive comments on this forum. They have the coupe & convertible. Advised the coupe will be safer in a fender bender. This kit does not require a stretch

I believe B&B Spyder are doing the the Koenig F55 version of the F355. 8)

Are these guys located in Canada or the States?
    Steven Rossi<br />~Kit Car Wanted~

I have a 355 kit I would sell you with an 88 chassis included. The only catch is that it is located in Charlotte NC (USA) and the chasis would have to be stretched 3 inches. It is a good kit, Fiberglass body only, car has been stripped to chasis and a 3.8 V6 also comes with it. 5 speed tranny also. I Have begun to install it but Twins are now on the way. He He now I have to loose some projects. $5000.00 takes it but you responsible for shipping. If interested let me know.

"I believe B&B Spyder are doing the Koenig F55 version of the F355". No Way! *Are you smoking something? *They only provide bootlegged copy of a John Watson kit but not a Koenig rendition.

I was just there last week. *There was no such kit as you mentioned on site and a guy named Bondo builds the kits for B&B. *There was a car on the floor that was put together for a customer a 50 Merc street rod owned by some guy who plays for the Yankees. *He was just there and was upset with the work and is thinking of removing his car and taking it to a shop who can really do custom work.

Yes, they do have a non stretch Fiero Chassis and a Spyder kit. *No Koenig. *By the way. *None of the 355's on their web site are their kits. *The blue kit belongs to a guy named Bob and is a Watson Kit. *That really is strange, isn't it.
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Huh??? Positve comments about B&B where?

Better check the thread brother....we are pretty much of the opinion that B&B is a SCAM.

Fiero Conversions also seems to be a scam, they don't return Emails, (pretty crappy way to sell anything, if you have a website).

The only REPUTABLE company I know of doing anything with 308/328's is Italian Auto (www.italianauto.com)

They offer a 288 GTO kit, BUT, it is for the actual 308. (would require some mods to go on a Fiero) and you would probably have to modify actual Ferrari pieces to fit the car as well (or have them custom made) Doors, and trunk lids are not part of the kit (288GTO's used the off the shelf 308 parts for these items)

Sigh. Don't feel bad. Ive been looking too..... I think the manufactueres of those cars moved on to 355's, are got sued out of business.

I don't want a used replica really, Ari's horror stories are scaring the %&^&*$ out of me. In fact, I would not buy any replica unless it is running, registered and SMOGGED. (or any other car for that matter.

Sigh

Steve

87 3.1Turbo GT Spyder

O great... I really don't smoke anything >. I read feedback on "General Kit Car Chat" > "B & B Spyder" section. Seems like that info is BS according to what you are telling me . There goes my dream F355 coupe :'(.

Well better then getting ripped off. I guess u are right. I have not heard back from them via email.
    Any comments on http://www.EuroWorksLtd.com? Are their kits any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenrossi
    I've been really interested in a 355 or 308 kit for a while and now i'm going to start really learning all about it

Now i don't want to stretch anything, i'm looking for a Fiero Kit of a 355 not an EXACT 355...i'm not that insane *;D

Now i live in Ontario, and i'm looking for suppliers of 355 or 308 kits...if anyone knows any good kits that require no frame mangling (J/K) and i'd prefer a hardtop instead of a convertable...i don't know why...it's just my style.

So if anyone knows on ANY Ferrari Kit's and kit makers in Ontario for sale please just post all you know here so i know whats out there

P.S I don't plan on touching my inerior anytime soon...i'll leave that last with my own interior...just looking for a decent and inexpensive 355 Fiero Kit

Thanks A lot
    Modena has a 355 kit for sae on this site that might be of interest to you. Please contact him for the details.

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

87ferrari

I know where you can get a Mirage 355 kit which mounts on a non-stretch chassis and has seperated lower rockers. Both in convertible Spyder version or the hardtop version. Both kits have unupholstered interior kits with them and run $6500 each. Located in the Northwest US.

Let me know if you are interested.

Brent