Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: 355 Spyder kit with donor car already re-enforced

FS: 355 Spyder kit with donor car already re-enforced

Just testing the water here -
    I'm thinking of disassembling my project, taking my upgrades and installing them on a good ol' fiero so I at least have something to drive. Then maybe in the future, when I am out of university and have more free time I can buy a body kit once again and begin transforming my fiero.

This would be perfect for the person who wants to pick their own suspension and engine setup and just needs something to begin building on, or someone who wants to start a project and work on it slowly...

SO - Anyone interested in:
    1) an IFG F355 spyder body kit
    2) All the lights and hinges for the kit
    3) a V6 Fully loaded Fiero (Air/Power windows/locks)
    4) chasis already enforced, roof cut and front nose support already welded in
    5) Fiberglass Interior kit

$6000 US Dollars

Re: 355 Spyder kit with donor car already re-enfor

6000USD is about..... 9,318.87 CAD right?

Thats really not that bad of a deal, would you happen to be interested in selling sections of what you listed, such as just the kit?

Marcello Trubiani

According to my calculations its 9,317.93

I wouldn't break it apart, as the pieces are useless to me by themselves.

For example, a fully loaded Fiero with a frame which has been re-enforced and has a front nose support welded on is useless without a 355 kit to put on it. Aside from the cost of a fully loaded fiero, Getting the re-enforcement and welding done wasn't cheap either, over $1000 bucks extra, and therefore I can't just throw away the frame.

About $1200 of emblems and lights for a 355 kit is useless without a kit to put them on.

I don't want to spend the next 12 months selling individual pieces. Sure, it might allow me to MAYBE break even if I sold the pieces seperately, but the amount of time involved would outweigh the positive benefits.

ok i'll tell ya what Ari,

If lets say you havn't sold the car by March or April 2003, ill be more than glad to take it off your hands i would right now, but as you know im kinda strapt for cash, let know what you think.

Marcello Trubiani

Other things I forgot to include - It has a 4spd transmission with a new clutch installed - 0 miles on the clutch. There is also a new water pump (0 miles on it as well!) installed on the engine, new TPS sensor, New MAP sensor, Rebuilt distributor with new pickup coil/new cap, NEW egr Tube, well as new rear axle. Theres tons of cheaper parts (< $20, for example Lugs, etc..) that have been replaced as well.

A Viper Alarm system also comes pre-installed on the car, fully functional with starter disable remote door unlock and everything.

For an additional $600 I'll include a full set of NEW brake parts installed (Full set of new parking brake cables, four rebuilt calipers, pads and rotors and lines all around).

Ari:

Is there anyone, local replica car clubs, body shop people, etc. who will work on the side to help you out? Maybe you could mount the body so you could at least get it in primer and drivable. *All of us got burned out building our cars at times. *My wife hates the garage being used as a junkyard. *I miss not having the time to dedicate to building a proper replica. *There must be another option you can choose. *You may know or be able to meet a body man who will do a joint venture with you. *You supply the parts for the body, the donor vehicle and he builds the car. *When completed you sell it to split the profits in some fashion. *You hold the title and control the sale of the car with time fences tied to a written agreement, just in case somebody gets selective amnesia, of course.
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Hey Ari,

Have you gotten a quote to get the body mounted? I'd think about the car, at the end of next month, if, as Mapics stated, the body was mounted and drivable.

If it gets shipped, I would want a ball park figure of what I am actually looking at, before I would consider buying.

Also, does the car run? Does it smog?

Steve
    87 3.1Turbo GT Spyder

Hey Ari,

Have you gotten a quote to get the body mounted? I'd think about the car, at the end of next month, if, as Mapics stated, the body was mounted and drivable.

If it gets shipped, I would want a ball park figure of what I am actually looking at, before I would consider buying.

Also, does the car run? Does it smog? Also, can you post pics of the project?

Steve
    87 3.1Turbo GT Spyder

Hey Ari,

Also, does the car run? Does it smog? Also, can you post pics of the project?

Steve
    Tonnes of pics can be found at "only 4 ari" section at the 1st page...it's an entire build Diary with many pics of the careful and awesome work Ari did to bring that kit to life...Enjoy!
    Steven Rossi<br />~Kit Car Wanted~

t