Thread: Dad buys son 308 kitcar - kid wanted civic

Dad buys son 308 kitcar - kid wanted civic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1874345245

308 GTS KIT CAR

From the description: I BOUGHT THE CAR ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO FOR MY SONS 16TH BIRTHDAY, BUT HE WANTED ONE OF THOSE SUPED UP CIVICS INSTEAD.

What is wrong with kids today?

Re: Dad buys son 308 kitcar - kid wanted civic

If it was my kid I'd take the car back and let him buy his own ride...I got a 1980 Malibu 4 door for my 18th...what do they want for nothing!!! If he wants to attract girls why would he want a Honda...lol...he'll figure it out one day!
    A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

Don't knock the kid....he knows Hondorks are for weasels who are scared of speed. Not his fault he was born a Pu**y.

Lmao.

I do think we have a winner for "Dumbest kid in the World, 2002"

I think I'll just shake my head sadly, and burst into laughter, as I hear a kid complaining in the distance. "I don't believe my old man bought me a Ferrari...THAT Sucks, those honda civics with the raspberry pipes, and the stickers are so much cooler."

OR...

"Yeah Jennifer, this is my new car. It's a Ferrari or something. Huh? No I don't want to you to touch me there. WHAT? No! I am waiting until I get married. I hope mybe my dad will let me trade this for a honda. I am sick of this. Girls never want to just talk anymore. All they think of is Se*, Se*, Se*. I hate this car!"

I say we hunt this idiot down and beat him before he breeds!!

Steve
    87 3.1Turbo GT Spyder

Yes I would have to agree, this kid sounds like a fool. Why would you want to be like every other kid with a civic when you could be the kid with the coolest car in school. Especially if it was given to you. I got nothing (car wise) for any birthday, I actually had to buy my first car (an '84 Fiero). I dont understand why some people aren't just happy with what they get (even if it is a Ferrari). I got a stupid in car strobe light for christmas from my best friend. Did I tell him that I didn't like it... NO! I took it like a man and even put in my winter car (said it wouldn't fit in my '88 fiero). If you ask me I think the kid is a Spoiled little $&@# and needs a good kick in the pants.

ED. :'(

WHAT THE HELL!!!!

He ditched a 308 for a freaking civic? for god sakes you can always soup up a 308 Kit car to look way better than a civic like adding a body kit on the 308 http://www.erebunicorp.com/ge/ferrari.htm Like i was once one of those street racers that turned CRX's into H22A honda prelude conversions but still, like a Ferrari or a civic? keep in mind no matter what you get, you daddys buying it for you so BE FREAKING HAPPY!!!!

Ps. I wish my dad bought me a 308 for my first car.

Marcello

All I have to say, is that this is irrefutable evidence in support of genetic selection. This joker took a nose dive in to a very shallow gene pool. Puddle actually. A shudder to think our future is in such an idiots hands. My vote...shoot it now!!

Lol.

Steve
    87 3.1Turbo GT Spyder

Haha, I don't think this kid understands what's written in racing_trends profile...

"C'MON, CAUSE SOME ENVY AMONG THE HONDA GUYS"!!!

When this baby hits 88 mph, we're gonna see some serious sht!