Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1986 Lamborghini Countach Replica For Sale :

1986 Lamborghini Countach Replica For Sale :

You are looking at a 1986 Lamborghini Countach Replica, this car is in excellent overall condition. The exterior has been completely finished, the paint is Liquid Crystal from PPGs Vibrancy Collection. The paint takes on a chameleon like affect in the sun, switching from the primary color of yellow, to orange and green. The paint also contains a pearl base which greatly enhances the base coat color with a crisp and vivid sparkle effect, which really offsets the look and feel of this car. The lights are all in working condition, the headlights do need to be wired to flip open, the brackets and everything are already installed. The doors are securely mounted and are in excellent working condition, (they do not have the remote opener). The wheels have been sandblasted and clear coated, the tires are newer Perelli Cinturato P7's. The fiberglass body was made by IFG out of California. The engine is a brand new V8 350, with less 50 miles on it. The radiator is also new and is installed so that this car does not overheat. This car has a custom made dual exhaust, and also comes with an extra flywheel that a newer motor can be hooked up to. The chassis is from a 1986 Pontiac Fiero and is in excellent condition. The windshield is brand new and recently installed. The interior is about 98% complete, it has original Lamborghini Seats, which do have some wear and could possibly need re-upholstered. The carpeting is brand new and has just been installed. The dashboard and console are still from the original Pontiac. The interior does need side panels, as you can see from the pictures. These can be purchased on TheLamboShop.com with complete embroidery for $120/each. If you have any questions or inquiries please feel free to e-mail us or call (814) 929-5332 or (814) 335-9609 ask for Scott. Garage Kept! Asking $21000. if you would like pictures please e-mail us and we will send you them.

Thanks
    Scott and Shannon

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c.../000_1339e.jpg
    http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c.../000_1351e.jpg
    http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c.../000_13501.jpg

Re: 1986 Lamborghini Countach Replica For Sale :

Is it a long wheelbase car? It looks pretty good in yellow. I am surprised that I never bumped into you. I live in Oldsmar. The 350 would be sweet to have in our area. I dont think it would take much for someone to change the dash and console to a lambo design. I have a friend in Pasco county who made his out of plywood and foam. It looks like the real Lambo.

Good luck with your sale.

Dave Newman
    Tampa Bay Kit Car Association
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Hi, The car has the same dimensions as a real Lambo, we measured it just to make sure. We are having the inner door panels made and hope to have them changed soon, the rest of the interior is in good condition and wouldn't take much to turn into the real Lambo dash and stuff.

Thanks

Wheelbase is not 98.5 - it is standard fiero wheelbase kit

Hi, Sorry that was a misunderstanding I was talking about the width not the length.

Thanks

I'll pass...

Quote Originally Posted by championxx

You are looking at a 1986 Lamborghini Countach Replica, this car is in excellent overall condition. The exterior has been completely finished, the paint is Liquid Crystal from PPGs Vibrancy Collection. The paint takes on a chameleon like affect in the sun, switching from the primary color of yellow, to orange and green. The paint also contains a pearl base which greatly enhances the base coat color with a crisp and vivid sparkle effect, which really offsets the look and feel of this car. The lights are all in working condition, the headlights do need to be wired to flip open, the brackets and everything are already installed. The doors are securely mounted and are in excellent working condition, (they do not have the remote opener). The wheels have been sandblasted and clear coated, the tires are newer Perelli Cinturato P7's. The fiberglass body was made by IFG out of California. The engine is a brand new V8 350, with less 50 miles on it. The radiator is also new and is installed so that this car does not overheat. This car has a custom made dual exhaust, and also comes with an extra flywheel that a newer motor can be hooked up to. The chassis is from a 1986 Pontiac Fiero and is in excellent condition. The windshield is brand new and recently installed. The interior is about 98% complete, it has original Lamborghini Seats, which do have some wear and could possibly need re-upholstered. The carpeting is brand new and has just been installed. The dashboard and console are still from the original Pontiac. The interior does need side panels, as you can see from the pictures. These can be purchased on TheLamboShop.com with complete embroidery for $120/each. If you have any questions or inquiries please feel free to e-mail us or call (814) 929-5332 or (814) 335-9609 ask for Scott. Garage Kept! Asking $21000. if you would like pictures please e-mail us and we will send you them.

Thanks
    Scott and Shannon

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c.../000_1339e.jpg
    http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c.../000_1351e.jpg
    http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c.../000_13501.jpg

The car has the same dimensions as a real Lambo, we measured it just to make sure.

Hi, Sorry that was a misunderstanding I was talking about the width not the length.
    Oh Boy..........
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk23
    I'll pass...
    And quickly I hope.

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by hawk23
    I hear you hawk!

I'm working on the Mirage "S", even as we speak, er....type!!

Kevin

Right on!

Is it going to be on a tube chassis, or Fiero?