Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1991 Ferrari Testarossa Replica 65k NEWER ENGINE!Flawless! Want to trade or sell

1991 Ferrari Testarossa Replica 65k NEWER ENGINE!Flawless! Want to trade or sell

I have a 1991 Ferrari Testarossa Replica built on a Fiero Gt frame with 65k actual mileage have car fax to prove it, the car has a clean title that I have in hand, its got a newer v6 that's so clean that you can eat off it, well actually you can eat off pretty much the whole car, its so clean you won't belive its a 1991. The car has a beautiful perfect leather interior, all badges, actual Ferrari Testarossa Rims with brand new tires, custom exhaust that actually works. This car is really fast and I have topped it out at 120 but I'm sure it goes a lot faster, the car has always been heated garage stored under a car cover and runs perfect. The car is spotless, you won't find a single, crack scatch or and imperfection on it. Adult driven, never burnt rubber or raced. I spent a good $37000 building this car. I just got it appraised with a value of $32000 to $40000. However I really want another kit car (diablo, murcielago, f355, 360, no coutachs please) or a hummer h1/h2 or newer suv (ml55, Bmw 5 series, Land Rovers, Range Rovers, cayenne, etc) newer luxury sedan (2004+ A8, VW Phaeton, 2000+ S Class, 745li, etc) or something sporty (97+ Corvette, Prowler, 98+ 911, etc) I MIGHT ADD CASH depending on car I am trading mine for! (THE CAR I AM TAKING AS A TRADE CAN HAVE A CLEAN TITLE, SALVAGE TITLE, REBUILT WHATEVER DOESNT REALLY MATTER TO ME AS LONG AS THE CAR DRIVES NICELY!) This car gets looks every you go and everyone thinks your drivign a $110,000 Exotic Car! This car is just too nice and gets way too much attention for me so I want to trade it for something else, it has also never touched rain of snow!

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...x/IMG00300.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...x/IMG00276.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...x/IMG_1076.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...x/IMG_1077.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...x/IMG_1078.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...x/IMG_1063.jpg

interested in trading or buying or want more pics and info/ test drive email back or call/text anytime 773 368 0555 or email fillup91x@tmail.com or fillup91x@yahoo.com

I AM NOT A DEALER! I AM NOT GOING TO RESELL THE CAR YOU TRADE ME I WANT USE IT AS A DAILY DRIVER! MY BROTHER OWNS A CAR DEALERSHIP AND THEREFORE I DRIVE ON DEALERS PLATES ONLY TO SAVE ON INSURANCE. THE FERRARI IS CURRENTLY IN THE SHOWROOM OF HIS DEALERSHIP AND CAN BE VIEWED THERE.

Re: 1991 Ferrari Testarossa Replica 65k NEWER ENGINE!Flawless! Want to trade or sell

Nice Red Head - but your rims though nice and expensive are Compomotive TS style and not actual Tesarossa rims.

Re: 1991 Ferrari Testarossa Replica 65k NEWER ENGINE!Flawless! Want to trade or sell

might have better luck on ebay, it looks good though, and I wont believe its a 1991 model

Re: 1991 Ferrari Testarossa Replica 65k NEWER ENGINE!Flawless! Want to trade or

Quote Originally Posted by ferrobi
    Nice Red Head - but your rims though nice and expensive are Compomotive TS style and not actual Tesarossa rims.
    Not Actual TR wheels?? ???

Why would anyone bother to retrofit UGLY and small TR wheels on any replica?? These Comp TS wheels look 10X better and come in many different sizes..... I think they make this SUPERB looking replica stand out even more!
    I had them fitted on my 308 replica (which I sold recently) and fetched a premium for the car because they looked soooo good..

BTW, nice looking replica and great color choice for a TR...Good luck with the sale.

VK
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

its up on ebay 320198359856

Quote Originally Posted by goyal99
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrobi
    Not Actual TR wheels?? ???

Why would anyone bother to retrofit UGLY and small TR wheels on any replica?? These Comp TS wheels look 10X better and come in many different sizes..... I think they make this SUPERB looking replica stand out even more!
    I had them fitted on my 308 replica (which I sold recently) and fetched a premium for the car because they looked soooo good..

BTW, nice looking replica and great color choice for a TR...Good luck with the sale.

VK
    I never said I didn't like them GOYAL! - just trying to clear up what he is stating in his post.

Thanks for letting me know there not realy ferrari rims, I was just told that they were thats why I put that, but now that I know I will change it in my ebay auction. Thanks!

Great Looking Car,

I'm not sure if you can change it but if you can, try to remove the Testarossa and Ferrari names from your auction. E-bay will pull it (usually very close to ending time) for using the Ferrari names , Logos etc. The Ferrari Lawyers are like Pit Bulls and almost every auction using the names, logos etc are pulled in short order.

Great car. I had a T/R in the past and I'm a real fan of those kits. If I wasn't installing a V8 and Getrag into my 308, I'd be tempted.
    Previous Builds: AF - 308 Replica w/ V8 & GM F-body Testarossa Replica
    Current Toys: 308 V8 Project #2, 91 V-12 Jaguar XJ-S Coupe. 1983 Hurst\Olds, 1979 Trans/AM - 468CID Bracket Car.

320199177279 Sorry it got pulled but i just relisted it with out the ferr@ri name

Sorry to hear that.

I thought you may have had enough time to make changes..... before the F-Police caught on. It's a great looking car.

Previous Builds: AF - 308 Replica w/ V8 & GM F-body Testarossa Replica
    Current Toys: 308 V8 Project #2, 91 V-12 Jaguar XJ-S Coupe. 1983 Hurst\Olds, 1979 Trans/AM - 468CID Bracket Car.