Thread: lexus 2054 wanted! kit finished or unfinished!

lexus 2054 wanted! kit finished or unfinished!

Hi I really want a replica of one of these cars, the body it self would be fine too. But if you have a completed car I am willing to trade a perfect lotus elise or testarossa replica for one. Or just name your price.

Happy holidays and thanks a bunch!

Re: lexus 2054 wanted! kit finished or unfinished!

The body alone (fiberglass you still have to cut out the doors etc) is 30K dollars. Are you interested in selling the Elise? I've been searching for one now.

Who sell the kit? And yeah I will be selling it around spring time. My price will be around $27k for it.

this kit is wayyyyy to over priced :-\
    EvolutionsTattooCo&nbsp; &nbsp; @yahoo<br />LeBron James Tattoo Artist<br />High Art

Its fine for me as long as i can pop it on a newer mr2 or boxster or something

Quote Originally Posted by *fill-up*
    Who sell the kit? And yeah I will be selling it around spring time. My price will be around $27k for it.
    what year? how many miles? and clean or salvaged title? where are you located?

2005 Lotus elise, right now its got 14k but in spring when I'm going to be selling it it'll have a few more miles on it probably somewhere around 16k? Its a rebuilt title, but the only damage to it was the back taillights, I have all the pics and documents to prove it. Right now its all stock and being babied in my garage, but I am considering putting a 300rr widebody kit on it but I'm not sure. Its also blue in color with the leather interior. And who makes the lexus 2054 kit? Does he have a site or number?

When I was at Mike Vetter's shop over the summer he was telling me he was going to start work on his again. He was going to go electric with it.

maybe you can talk to him. I know he pretty much stalled on it after the hurricanes in Florida so maybe for the right price he will part with it.

you can get his contact info from his website at www.kitcar.cc

Ehh I dont know if I want that kit it seems alittle off.

Bobi1

Quote Originally Posted by *fill-up*
    Hi I really want a replica of one of these cars, the body it self would be fine too. But if you have a completed car I am willing to trade a perfect lotus elise or testarossa replica for one. Or just name your price.

Happy holidays and thanks a bunch!
    Hi,

Currently I don't have any turnkey or existing kit, but I can develop from scratch one of these kits for you (or any other project). I can offer properly engineered body panel assembly with bolt-on mounting points, safety chassis with removable front crumple zone and rear sub-frame. Symmetry between the left and right sides of the body = +/- 1-2 mm.

1. All exterior (perfectly finished and ready for paint) and interior fiberglass panels + 1 steel tube chassis + all custom glasses = 7 to 8 months of work and 15,000 Euro. (2nd kit for extra 10,000 Euro and 1 extra month) (painted body panels for extra 1,000 Euro)

2. Another option in case that you want to start a kit car business and sell your own copies of the kit: All things listed above* + all exterior and interior production molds (properly reinforced!) + all chassis jigs = 25,000 Euro and 8-9 months.
    *except the 2nd kit that is 10,000 Euro alone

3. Original design project: Again, all things listed above + best-seller original design + exclusive rights over the design = 50,000 Euro and 6-7 months.

Please, let me know if you are interested. Contact via PM or e-mail.