Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Real F355 Spyder Parts For Sale

Real F355 Spyder Parts For Sale

Real F355 Spyder Parts For Sale. I have a few Real F355 Spyder parts for sale that I no longer need.

Left/Right rearview mirrors--- $200 each
    Driver/Pass Seats -- $450 each
    Sony 10 Disc CD changer w/ InDash Stereo and 300 Watt Amp -- $350
    Hood EMblem - $75
    "355 Spyder" emblem--$50
    2- side qtr emblems -- $100 pair
    Driver/Pass Floormats (Black w/ Red Lettering) -- $150

PM if interested:

Re: Real F355 Spyder Parts For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by replicars1
    Real F355 Spyder Parts For Sale. I have a few Real F355 Spyder parts for sale that I no longer need.

Left/Right rearview mirrors--- $200 each
    Driver/Pass Seats -- $450 each
    Sony 10 Disc CD changer w/ InDash Stereo and 300 Watt Amp -- $350
    Hood EMblem - $75
    "355 Spyder" emblem--$50
    2- side qtr emblems -- $100 pair
    Driver/Pass Floormats (Black w/ Red Lettering) -- $150

PM if interested:

Check your PM for needs....
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

message sent... interested in the mirrors

Message sent, Mirrors and seats

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

mirrors are sold

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari-spyder
    mirrors are sold
    Hummm, it's interesting how the occasional seller picks his "selection" process on who actually is allowed to buy items offered for sale ....I emailed this seller first about the mirrors but they were sold to someone else (without the seller even bothering to respond to my email)...

Nice doing business with you too, replicars1!! ???

VK

TO ALL potential buyer's - proceed with caution!!

I finally received an email response from the seller (REPLICARS1) after I wanted to know why I never received the photos and contact info I had requested in the first place of some items he posted for sale.

His response was that: "PM does not matter - only payment matters"

Obviously this guy makes up his own rules as he goes along so I would caution potential forum members of sending payment without seeing the actual items for sale....I was willing to pay for items but I needed to see proof of existence first and actual condition of those parts. Too much work for this seller I guess, who's a "rookie" in this forum and has never posted a single thing before....Just use your brain and don't trust just anyone by sending money for online transactions without actual photos. Many of us have been burned before by trusting others and sending money for non-existing items ???

You can never be too careful when dealing with people online especially when it comes to money!

VK

Quote Originally Posted by goyal99
    TO ALL potential buyer's - proceed with caution!!

I finally received an email response from the seller (REPLICARS1) after I wanted to know why I never received the photos and contact info I had requested in the first place of some items he posted for sale.

His response was that: "PM does not matter - only payment matters"

Obviously this guy makes up his own rules as he goes along so I would caution potential forum members of sending payment without seeing the actual items for sale....I was willing to pay for items but I needed to see proof of existence first and actual condition of those parts. Too much work for this seller I guess, who's a "rookie" in this forum and has never posted a single thing before....Just use your brain and don't trust just anyone by sending money for online transactions without actual photos. Many of us have been burned before by trusting others and sending money for non-existing items ???

You can never be too careful when dealing with people online especially when it comes to money!

VK
    Oh! How unprofessional we are Goyal 99. You failed to mention to the chatroom about your profanity laced tirad in an email you sent me. I emailed you pics as well as to other people. Maybe it went to your bulk folder or whatever?? You could have at least sent a followup email to inquire about the pics. I'm sure the person who bought the parts will post a comment how great of a deal they got and the terrific shape the parts were in. PM and followup with cash is what gets deals done. Have a nice Day and anyone else I welcome as a customer.

This rant doesn't suprise me at all. Not quite sure what is going on here on this forum, but there are a number of attitudes that really stink. Not quite sure what kind of 'secret society pin' one must aquire to get some respect and some replys, but I obviously don't have it. I even tried to donate to the forum, and still was unable to aquire the pin. I hear ya' goyal99 you're not alone. Let me know if you have any success in getting your passport to this site, I don't have any more energy for those types anymore.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by replicars1

Oh! How unprofessional we are Goyal 99. You failed to mention to the chatroom about your profanity laced tirad in an email you sent me. I emailed you pics as well as to other people. Maybe it went to your bulk folder or whatever?? You could have at least sent a followup email to inquire about the pics. I'm sure the person who bought the parts will post a comment how great of a deal they got and the terrific shape the parts were in. PM and followup with cash is what gets deals done. Have a nice Day and anyone else I welcome as a customer.
    There is NOTHING unprofessional about my response to you or warning other members about your selling tactics....I send you a PM indicating my interest (as your original post says) and asked for photos, condition and contact info....I received NOTHING FROM YOU - no photos, no reply or response back. And I did send you a follow-up email yesterday AFTER the mirrors were sold asking you to explain your "selection" salling process...I was being very professional, and very careful about dealing with someone like you selling items without photos and having no previous posts or reputation on this forum...You on the other hand lied about sending photos to me or to others because I check my bulk mail as well as my regular mail everyday and it gets emptied only once a week. So stop your lying ways! You send NO PHOTOS to me- maybe you send photos to others but not to me! (did anyone received photos from this seller on any of the items? - please post them here)

PM and followup with cash is what gets deals done....
    Really?? maybe I should send in the CASH first and then ask for photos and info.... :
    Nice going and VERY professional!

My follow-up email to you AFTER your arrogant and pompous statement that "PM means nothing!" is posted below for everyone to read. I have nothing to hide....If you don't like the way I responded to you, that's TOO BAD! When you learn how to play by the rules and not ignore people then maybe I'll be nicer to you! Until then I will warn folks of a POTENTIAL fraud when I smell one (and you certainly came across like a fraud to me). You might turn out to be a legit seller but your attitude and lack of courtesy leave me wondering.

So I posted this warning for all to see that unless they see photos of the items to be very aware and cautious. There is nothing wrong or unprofessional about my actions. Your reputation will be established only when people receive the items they paid for, not by posting on this forum. Instead of apologizing for not sending photos of the items I asked for, you have the b@lls to call ME unprofessional?? Get a life my man!!

This is the email response I received from this seller after asking why my PM went unanswered:

Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 18:46:54 +0000 (GMT)
    Subject: Re: F355 parts
    To: "v k" <goyal99@yahoo.com>

PM means nothing. I sent several people info on the same items. The ones who pay for the items first separate themselves form the picture collectors.

Mats are still available if you want them.

....and my "profanity laced" response (so he claims) to this wonderful seller :

Sunday, 6 Jan 2008 12:16:02 -0800 (PST)
    Subject: Re: F355 parts
    To: "Book Publisher" <publisher@hiringoverseas.com>

What the heck you're talking about?? I asked you
    nicely for info and photos of the actual stuff you're
    selling. Instead of a courtesy reply and because
    taking and sending photos was too much for you, you
    sold to someone else. Hey no problem....If you didn't
    feel like sending photos I can understand that, but
    don't try to give me some lame half-baked excuse that
    PM mean nothing!! Do you actually buy stuff online
    sight unseen, without photos or email and from anyone
    who posts for the first time on a forum?? Are you
    REALLY so trusting of others??

I don't care about those stupid parts you are
    selling and I will post on the forum for other to
    beware of your practices. What separates a good,
    honest seller from a moron like you, is communication
    and integrity, of which YOU seem to be lacking!

Take those mats and keep them....

I'll say it once again.....make sure you get photos of the actual items you are buying from this seller (and any seller for that matter) and beware of his practices....You can never be too careful when purchasing online from unknowns! All the best

VK