Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 25 aniv countach rep on fiero forsale cheap

25 aniv countach rep on fiero forsale cheap

i have an 25 aniv countach rep on fiero gt frame. the doors, headlights, hood and rear bonnet have all been molded seperate due to all the recessed rings around the openings, the car has the rear bumper insert and the windows and roof are break away. the fiero chasis has been tubed out to include the windshield but this is not a stretched chasis car. the metal work is starting to get rusty from setting. i have pics but like the other post i can email or someone can help post. this car does not have hinges or lights.
    asking 1000 or best offer, engine is not included but can be negotiable
    thanks

Re: 25 aniv countach rep on fiero forsale cheap

Are you sure your asking price is only $1000 or BO for all this?? This is not a typo, right??

VK

Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

you are correct not a typo, i have 3k in it and i want this gone, there is an engine and trans in it now but its coming out, 2.8v6 with 5speed, but the car basically needs interior and body work, it only needs fuel pump to run, will start on fluid
    not a typo, 1000 bucks

Not to sound like a jerk, but this sounds fishy...

Any photos to share? I think you'll need to post some in order to get some serious hits on this. If its legit, that's the deal of the century! They body kits alone are about $3K to $5K on Ebay for used (partially assembled) ones. The Fiero Chassis is worth another $1000 or so.

What's the catch?
    Meddle not with the affairs of the Dragon, for you are crunchy... and taste good with ketchup.<br />http://www.rc-sub.com/resources/grap...ni/avatar2.jpg

well it wouldnt be the first time a body sells for that much, though most that did in the past needed heavy fiberglass work and repairs. photos would help, and some kind of assurance to how legit it is wouldnt hurt either.

also listing your location might help, shipping would double the price.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

your right, pics would help, i have 2 other kit listings and member psn497 stated that he would list all the pics for me, so i forwarded him everything last night, i am located at 15767 in punxsutawney pa. usa... there is no catch, i just had my second child giving me an 19month and 12 day old child, so i have no time, plus i am remodeling my garage. so i thought if could dump these off cheap, they will go quickly and free up space, if you feel the price is too low, you can surely give me more....lol... but at any rate, i thought the body was worth a grand, it needs some work and if the fiero tub wasnt already tubed out, i would have removed the body and junked that, i am keeping the v6 for my fiero as a spare motor, most guys replace that anyhow. but you can call or email me your address and ill forward some pics to you. seriously legit sale you will get the bill of sale that i received what i bought this along with a new one, if someone just wants the kit, i will cut it away at no extra cost.
    thanks
    spence

Spence:

I would really be suspicious if your name was Phil from Punxsutawney, PA. Maybe you will be able to see it before the 02 of February.

Best of luck,

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

my first name is bill, pretty close to phil,,,lol, if it doesnt sell soon im probably going to start cutting it up and using parts off of it

I'm in maryland and interested. I would like to see some pictures...

email : Iamshakezulla@hotmail.com
    -Rob

pics sent